Where to buy progress t-shirts?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Does anyone know where I can purchase a progress t-shirt? I reeeaaally want one. :D

belldandy

OP, you could just make one yourself, with a ruler and a sharpie markers + and old tee shirt you no longer wear. :)

NikkiQ

I made my own too. Not the best looking,but the t-shirt cost me $2.50 and used a marker and ruler I already had.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Thanks girls! :grin:

I thought of making my own too, but... *whines* I'm too lazy! :lol:

EmeRaldPrinXess

To those who make theirs themselves, where on the T-shirt do you mark the first line? How do you know where to mark the first line and what do you use to measure the (1inch??) lines? :thankyou:! :grin:

NikkiQ

To those who make theirs themselves, where on the T-shirt do you mark the first line? How do you know where to mark the first line and what do you use to measure the (1inch??) lines? :thankyou:! :grin:

I mark 1" from the neck of the t-shirt and keep going down the shirt from there marking every 1" measurement.

Shadiyah

yes I started a inch from the shoulder line on a old t shirt I had and use the yard stick and measuring tape to measure my inches and to make my lines across the back of the shirt and I did the front to because I wanted to start taking my length pic in the front because no one around here can get the hair right after doing it all this time and want to run every time they see me picking that t shirt up lol

mzsophisticated26

I bought mine a few yrs ago from maneandchic but I think k.i.s.s had them for like $5.00. I want a tighter fitting one but I dont want to buy another

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
they are so cute but I just can't afford it :sad:
Shadiyah - I could afford it but thought I would be resourceful and make my own. The first one I made just looked tacky and I didn't like it. I drew the lines by using a ruler with that shirt. The second shirt I opted for a different approach. I visited Walmart to price stencil to iron on to the shirt. When I factored the cost for supplies to make a nice looking shirt, it was comparable in price to purchasing one so I purchased the shirt. Looks a lot cuter than the one I would have made.

Shadiyah

@Shadiyah - I could afford it but thought I would be resourceful and make my own. The first one I made just looked tacky and I didn't like it. I drew the lines by using a ruler with that shirt. The second shirt I opted for a different approach. I visited Walmart to price stencil to iron on to the shirt. When I factored the cost for supplies to make a nice looking shirt, it was comparable in price to purchasing one so I purchased the shirt. Looks a lot cuter than the one I would have made.

yes I said they are cute and if I had to show my pictures I might have gotten that one too but I can't show my pictures so lol I love them and how they fit

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
OT: @divachyk, I am in love with the shape of your hair :yep:.
:bighug: Thank you :giggle: Had several inches cut a few weeks ago. The shape wasn't requested, it just resulted from getting my hair cut. I must admit, I like it better than the blunt cut I had before getting my hair cut. I think I will continue this U shaped cut that I have. Really like it better than blunt cut.

yes I said they are cute and if I had to show my pictures I might have gotten that one too but I can't show my pictures so lol I love them and how they fit
:lol: Shadiyah - sure you can show your pics. Go for it. :yep:

Shadiyah

:bighug: Thank you :giggle: Had several inches cut a few weeks ago. The shape wasn't requested, it just resulted from getting my hair cut. I must admit, I like it better than the blunt cut I had before getting my hair cut. I think I will continue this U shaped cut that I have. Really like it better than blunt cut.

:lol: @Shadiyah - sure you can show your pics. Go for it. :yep:

I'm sorry I should have said I am muslim and that is why I can not post any pictures...... sorry. that is why I try to show what i am doing with my mother and one of my daughters that don't cover.