Which AO Conditioner...Do you find the most moisturizing?

Lady_Lioness

Hi ladies,

I'm planning on purchasing the Honeysuckle Rose conditioner...and I just wanted some reviews on it and...any other reviews on other AO conditioners...

Question: Which conditioner do you use? Is it moisturizing?...and What do you use it for? Deep conditioning? Co-washes? etc;

TIA:)

baglady215

Honeysuckle Rose is the only one I've tried outside of GPB. I love it! The poo was garbage but the conditioner is great!

Lady_Lioness

baglady215 said:
Honeysuckle Rose is the only one I've tried outside of GPB. I love it! The poo was garbage but the conditioner is great!
Thanx baglady:)

I'm glad to here that...What made you dislike the poo?...and What did you use the conditioner for? Co-washes or Deep conditioning?

lexi08

I really like the HoneySuckle Rose Moisturizing Conditioner. It moisturizes so well! I use this as a deep conditioner.

Faith

The only one I have been able to get so far is Ultra Smoothing...it works just as the name says. I really want to try the Honeysucke Rose. Sherrylove says it's really good.

ETA: I use it as a deep conditioner and let me add use it on DRY HAIR.

SherryLove

i definitely find honeysuckle rose to be the most moisturizing...the next moisturizing one to me is jojoba&aloe... I usually mix the honeysuckle rose with the GPB for my deep conditioning treatment for a moisturizing strengthening effect.

Suri

Lady_Lioness said:
Hi ladies,

I'm planning on purchasing the Honeysuckle Rose conditioner...and I just wanted some reviews on it and...any other reviews on other AO conditioners...

Question: Which conditioner do you use? Is it moisturizing?...and What do you use it for? Deep conditioning? Co-washes? etc;

I use Island Naturals Replenishing Conditioner for cowashes and it's :love: moooisturizing. My hair feels so moist, but not heavy.

The ingredients:
Coconut Fatty Acid Cream Base, Organic Aloe Vera, Wheat Germ Oil, Almond protein, Extracts of Fennel, Hops, Balm Mint,Misteltoe, Camomile and Yarrow;Organic Coconut Milk, Jojoba Butter, Organic Shea Butter, Horsetail Extract, Coltsfoot Extract, Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E), Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Rosemary Oil, Pimenta Leaf Oil, Allspice Powder, Organic Sage, Carrot Oil.

Kha

Lady_Lioness said:
Hi ladies,

I've used the Honeysuckle and GPB conditioners and got great results. I plan on placing an order for some more once I catch them on sale somewhere. I like the Honeysuckle shampoo too and it works great with the conditioner, but it burns my eyes. A little of both goes a long way!

ETA: And yes, both were very moisturizing to me made my hair VERY soft.

baglady215

Lady_Lioness said:
Thanx baglady:)

I'm glad to here that...What made you dislike the poo?...and What did you use the conditioner for? Co-washes or Deep conditioning?

The poo left my hair tangly and a little rough. The conditioner softened it right back up though.

This thread made me pull this conditioner out of hibernation. I hadn't used it in a long time. I'm 11 weeks post and it's getting a bit thick in the NG department. This softened up my NG quite nicely, and the slip was like WHOAA! I have to keep this one in the rotation.

mochamadness

Going the Distance
I've used the white camellia and the GPB, I really liked the white camellia conditioner beause it smelled great and it moisturized and softened my hair sooo well. The bottle says its for dry hair and it's suppose to condiition and detangle for sleek lengths or defined curls. After I deep conditioned with this I rollerset my hair and I had one on the most straightest and softest rollersets!

Lady_Lioness

Thanx alot ladies for the reviews...
So many conditioners to choose from...
I haven't purchased it yet...(I've been sick)...but sometime this week I'll buy it and give it a try...

Faith...thanx for the advice on putting it on while the hair is dry...this was another question I had wanted to ask.

mochamadness said:
I've used the white camellia and the GPB, I really liked the white camellia conditioner beause it smelled great and it moisturized and softened my hair sooo well. The bottle says its for dry hair and it's suppose to condiition and detangle for sleek lengths or defined curls. After I deep conditioned with this I rollerset my hair and I had one on the most straightest and softest rollersets!

for some reason i hated the way the white camellia smelled....well maybe not hated it, but it just smells like old lady perfume :lol: and it lingers. however, it made my hair feel great, i really like the honeysuckle rose as well and i love how this smells, even though i usually do not like the scent of roses....

texasgrl

I have the HR con which I really like but since I have Kenra and so many others I have started using it as a daily moisturiser it works really well and the smell is:lick: .

LovelyLionessa

I love AO Conditioners. The Honeysuckle Rose is the most moisturizing for me, but I also love the White Cammellia and Island Naturals Conditioners too. I occasionally use the GPB for strength also.

Barbara

Princess
I've used the GPB and the Honeysuckle Rose moisturizing conditioner. The Honeysuckle Rose conditioner, in my opinion, has more moisture than the GPB but both are good. I added olive oil to them.

The Honeysuckle Rose shampoo worked fine the first three visits at the salon; but after that it left my wet hair feeling odd. My stylist could not comb it while I was at the bowl . . . so we just used it for the first wash but not the second wash. I didn't replace it after it was through.

mochamadness

Going the Distance
naturallylovely said:

for some reason i hated the way the white camellia smelled....well maybe not hated it, but it just smells like old lady perfume :lol: and it lingers. however, it made my hair feel great, i really like the honeysuckle rose as well and i love how this smells, even though i usually do not like the scent of roses....

It's funny you mentioned this b/c I was pre-pooing with the camellia conditioner last week and my bf was like um whats that smell? He hated it and couldn't wait til I rinsed it out! I don't mind the smell of the white camellia too much, but I was completely turned off by the smell of the GPB. It works good, but makes me sick to my stomach so I never repurchased.

LovelyLionessa

Barbara said:
I've used the GPB and the Honeysuckle Rose moisturizing conditioner. The Honeysuckle Rose conditioner, in my opinion, has more moisture than the GPB but both are good. I added olive oil to them.

The Honeysuckle Rose shampoo worked fine the first three visits at the salon; but after that it left my wet hair feeling odd. My stylist could not comb it while I was at the bowl . . . so we just used it for the first wash but not the second wash. I didn't replace it after it was through.

It's funny, as truly amazing as the conditioners are, I have heard some lousy reviews on the AO shampoos. So I'm not even tempted to try them. :look:

Barbara

Princess