Which Biblical Figure Do You See Yourself In?

janiebaby

Ive felt like I identify with Saul for awhile now more than anyone else. Solomon would probably be 2nd.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Since nobody else is stepping forward.

Ahem

I identify with Tamar. If I sign up for something and do my part, I expect that everybody else will get in formation to hold up their end of the deal. If not then I'ma develop a cunning plan to force hands and get what's rightfully mine and my public apology regardless of who it embarrasess. Judah, did Tamar right dirty but he underestimated the lengths that a clever woman with a sovergn based code of conduct would go to secure the bag.

I want to be as optimistically fearless as Joshua but I'm not completely there yet.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
^^Jonah is amusing. I could see him pouting and crossing his hands over his chest, asking God why him... lol

For me, I can see a mix of Lydia and Esther - all business, headstrong but fair, personality but still have time for God and the things of God. I'm still working on my life balance, though.

Sheriberi

Romans 16:12
Greet Tryphena and Tryphosa, those women who work hard in the Lord. Greet my dear friend Persis, another woman who has worked very hard in the Lord.

Me. The hardworking woman in the background. I do my best work this way!