White Woman Calls Police On Black Man Entering His Own Luxury Condo Building.

Shula

Don't be sorry! LOL The truth will set us free!
My girls get so upset me because I'll be reading the news and shaking my head with my face frowned up saying mmmhmm, nuh uhn, oh lord...building up the suspense. Then I finally break the silence with, "It's gone be a bunch dead white folks at armageddon. May not be too many left over." :rofl:

They better pull themselves together, lol.

Last edited:

ilong

God's Own
What person, male or female, in their right mind would front a"STRANGE" man off, try to physically stop him, get into an elevator with him AND then follow him, if they were truly afraid of them.
She was "shoppin" IMO. Thinking she could snatch another "one like her ex"!
But her "ex" (video) was a surprise guest to this craziness.

ilong

God's Own
Hmm.....
Since her ex was half black, maybe that was her retarded attempt at an icebreaker/romantic way in (no shade, but she isn't the best looking?). She knew she wasn't getting his attention no other kind of way. she also took the time to follow him? with NO ONE PRESENT? Who does that to a complete stranger? Nah, she was tryin' to get some and thought this was her shot. Dude is not half bad lookin and since he lives there, she figured he's down with the swirl. and then when he didn't engage in a social manner, she felt rejected, so all of a sudden she decided to tell the police she got choked, likely as vengeance for her injured and embarrassed ego. It's happened before.
Once you go black......:lachen:

Either way, she played her race card and lost big. I wouldn't be surprised if she knew he lived there and thought this played nonsense would work and her color would giver her obnoxious self a pass from him.

I posted something very similar before reading your post. If the company who fired her, also owns the building, it would not surprise me if she's evicted also, which I'm sure there is some clause in her lease she violated with her actions.

weaveadiva

Yep. Just saw the Facebook posts about it. I came here to see if that's true. I thought as much when I heard about it, but kept my thoughts to myself. I hate being right.

I'm not saying he deserved to be profiled, but he clearly doesn't need defending or any energy expended on his behalf.

View attachment 436655
Dead at him capitalizing with a YouTube channel.

AnjelLuvs

Home gals ex has released a statement...

Source

ilong

God's Own
I just watched the "EXCLUSIVE" interview that "she reached out" to the news station for. I sense "lying and dishonesty" in watching her and her repeatedly saying she was "doing what my condominium instructed/ask me to do". I believe the reason she called the police, even after she saw the man with the key and entering his home, was a countermeasure. She realized she was going to be all over social media and the news and the question would rise, if you were afraid why didn't you call the police, so she did - after the fact.

However, if I were that afraid I would have been dialing the police as I walked away from the front building entrance and the potential threat. I certainly would not ride up in an elevator with the "threat".

I think she wants to be in the news and is basking in the attention. I hope it's well worth it! Most companies stay as far away from a "publicized suspected racist" as much as possible. They are not going to put themselves in a position to have to litigate a future situation. Hence, why many employ companies who do extensive background checks using sophisticated algorithms. Although, it won't take a lot of searching for her name to pop up.

ilong

God's Own
@AnjelLuvs - yes I saw that yesterday. Which is why I deemed him a surprise guest. She must have been some piece of work for her ex to come out and make such a "testimonial" statement. He wants everyone to know he is nowhere near that apartment or "individual" . Although, I believe this is a countermeasure on his part as well, attempting to make sure her "mess" doesn't put him or his company at risk. People don't realize when they do crazy stuff they drag loved ones into their mess

Last edited:

LdyKamz

“I can still have a “presentable” conversation with her”.

:rolleyes: I bet he’d still try to smash, if she let him.
I wasn't going to post in this thread but I just watched his mini interview and I'm mad now. I ignored my upstairs neighbor for almost a year after she caused a leak in my ceiling from letting her tub over flow. After something like this a civil conversation would never be an option. Never! If someone ever followed me and harassed me like this I would tell my landlord it's either them or me! And I'm a good tenant and my landlord loves me so she would have to go.