White Woman Calls Police On Black Man Entering His Own Luxury Condo Building.

Kiowa

https://www.kmov.com/news/woman-con...cle_f40f212e-cf57-11e8-90b6-dfba9a0bf0c7.html

UPDATE: Becky Building Guard gone..in 3.2.1....

The full statement released by Tribeca-STL can be read here:

Tribeca-STL was recently shared a video containing a disturbing interaction that we believe is important to clarify.
The video did involve one of our employees, but the event did NOT take place at Tribeca-STL and did NOT involve one of our tenants. The video is showing the employee in her private life at her own residence interacting with another person.

The Tribeca-STL family is a minority-owned company that consists of employees and residents from many racial backgrounds. We are proud of this fact and do not and never will stand for racism or racial profiling at our company.
After a review of the matter the employee has been terminated and is no longer with our Company. At Tribeca-STL we want all residents, guests and visitors to feel welcome, safe and respected.

Black Ambrosia

She was really bold. Not only did she try to prevent him from entering the building but she followed him to his unit. She was harassing this man and borderline stalking him. Thank God he had the camera going because no one would take this seriously otherwise. I'm glad this is out there so people know what she did and that she's been fired behind it.

Theresamonet

Is she really a tenant? Or is she a dog walker for a tenant?

Um... Purple font?

I assume she lives there, since she had a key fob and had an actual job (the one just got fired from). I guess she could be moonlighting as a dog walker, but imma go with what looks most obvious and say... she needs to be evicted for the racial profiling and harassment of a fellow tenant.

intellectualuva

But he is defending her and telling folks to leave her alone. He dates white.

Yep. Just saw the Facebook posts about it. I came here to see if that's true. I thought as much when I heard about it, but kept my thoughts to myself. I hate being right.

I'm not saying he deserved to be profiled, but he clearly doesn't need defending or any energy expended on his behalf.

FB_IMG_1539573101263.jpg

Transformer

Why do Black folks feel they have to “go high” instead of allowing the person to take the consequences of their actions. Her lying ....and probably not the first time and the reason it comes so easy....endangers every Black person. Actions have consequences....he can still put his trust in the Beckies he dates and Todd his best friend.

Tibbar

Lets start doing this to yt folks moving into black neighborhoods and see how far it goes....they are moving in because they can't afford to live amongst their own anymore...I see it where I am...neighborhoods that were predominantly black now has sprinkles of yt folks because it it the only place they can afford.

my hood adjacent, highly Brown neighborhood now has a few outliers and we are watching them suspiciously. In the past the only "others" we saw were looking for drugs. Should I make it a policy now to call the cops on these "dangerous looking loiterers"? the cops probably wouldn't even respond here...:lachen:

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Yep. Just saw the Facebook posts about it. I came here to see if that's true. I thought as much when I heard about it, but kept my thoughts to myself. I hate being right.

I'm not saying he deserved to be profiled, but he clearly doesn't need defending or any energy expended on his behalf.

You hear that?

It's the sound of a neatly folded cape.

nysister

Shoot I had an attitude when a babysitter for the neighbors downstairs had the nerve to open the door as I was coming up the stairs to my condo and ask who I was. o_O It wasn’t like we had just moved or anything. If you don’t mind your business.... :angry2: I couldn’t even fathom being questioned in this way. I have attitude problems. :look:

That's not an attitude problem. She's didn't deserve to know.

Regarding the above, I'm not going to watch based on the updates.

Transformer

He needs to note Eric Holder comments....go low. This woman called the cops and stated he choked her.....and he wants folks to send her good vibes.

His *** could be jail without bond while she is lying on the next person and there will be a next person. White women have gotten away with no accountability for their actions for too long.