White women are on the MN bandwagon too

Leslie_C

hmmm....this is one of those times where u wonder what came first, the chicken or the egg? lol....Ill bet some of them lurk this board too tho...

Isis

Some of the members on LHC (black and white) are members here too. These boards are open to all learning about haircare. Many LHCF members are members there also, as I am.

Healthb4Length

I'm a member over on LHC too. I rarely post, I'm mostly here. Glad to see people who are open about haircare methods regardless of racial background. I'm glad I read that article too, I would love to try the egg/honey rinse. It sounds nice, maybe it would help with my dry itchy scalp.

*Muffin*

I'm a member of LHC also (though not very active over there since I became a member of this forum). As a matter of fact, they are the ones that introduced me to this forum. A lot of people over there visit over here and get tips. Some of their natural deep conditioner recipes came from this forum. It's a good forum, it's just that I didn't feel as if the advice they had was helping me too much since most of the people over there are against hair relaxers and chemicals of any kind. This forum is really my all-in-one forum. I just go to LHC occasionally to be nosey and see what they are talking about :grin:.

Last edited:

JustKiya

*nod* Yup - they are a good storehouse of recipes, and 80% of what I know about henna I learned there - they are very anti-chemical treatments, for true, but they are VERY serious about growing hair - and a LOT of it.

prospurr4

Some of the members on LHC (black and white) are members here too. These boards are open to all learning about haircare. Many LHCF members are members there also, as I am.

Yes, I am a member of that board as well. I don't post much, but I have learned a lot by just reading some of the threads. In fact, they have a very long, no-trimming thread that inspired me to do a personal no-trimming challenge of my own.