Who are you subscribed to on YouTube? List your favorite Blogs

Go0dGirl08

Hey Ladies!

I have become quite the hair care researcher. I plan to become a DIYer eventually so I have been watching lots of tutorials on YouTube. I know I am probably missing out on lots of awesome channels and blogs. Would you ladies please post a list of your favorite channels and blogs here?

If there's currently a thread with this info please post it for me or we can use this one for all the new channels and blogs that haven't been mentioned.

LADIES PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PLUG YOUR PERSONAL CHANNELS AND BLOGS. I'D LOVE TO SEE THEM!

THANKS!

Chevelure618

TheTruthIsHair doesn't get the credit she deserves for her hair.

And she doesn't pimp people on YouTube pushing products for profit. She has a whole video on this topic. I agree...it IS disturbing how some of the girls with the most subscribers on their channels start pushing these obscure products for their own gain. And we all know that it is NOT the products, it is how you TREAT your hair.

lolascurls

^^^I totally agree about the pimping of products on Youtube. Long healthy hair is 99.9% technique and 0.1% product. As long as you moisturize and keep ends protectedm you're good to go!
I like chisellecoutures page.

4evershika

<shameless plug> my blog and YT are in my siggy </shameless plug> =)

My fave blog right now is Naturally Fabulous @ naturalhairnaturalproducts.blogspot.com
She has a YouTube too.

Go0dGirl08

TheTruthIsHair doesn't get the credit she deserves for her hair.

And she doesn't pimp people on YouTube pushing products for profit. She has a whole video on this topic. I agree...it IS disturbing how some of the girls with the most subscribers on their channels start pushing these obscure products for their own gain. And we all know that it is NOT the products, it is how you TREAT your hair.

You are right I noticed that last night when I was watching different channels. I wonder if they get paid if its not their own personal products or creations.

Go0dGirl08

Thanks for the suggestions I will check them all out.

And plug away Love.AkihSoy :grin: I'm gonna see what you are working with now girl!

lexiwiththecurls

I LLOOVVEE Naptural85 She is like my new fav. Cute personality
Also ChiselleCouture (sp) is amazing.
New fav I was just introduced to is MopTopMaven
Also, My videos lol hehe - Lexiwiththecurls

MrJohnsonsRib

This is just what the doctor ordered cause I am a visual learner so these should really do the trick for learning how to do hair, especially now that I got to a length where two strnd twists are gonna need to be a protective and regular style method for me. I tried to avoid it but if I expect for my hair to treat me good then I gotta treat it good.... thanks ladies for your posts.

Pooks

Cosigning on MANY of the above-mentioned YTers.

Some of my other [type 4 natural] faves (for info, and some just because I love their hair/styles) are:

www.youtube.com/user/AFR0ST0RY
www.youtube.com/user/cynthiarf
www.youtube.com/user/GirlsLoveYourCurls
www.youtube.com/user/KinkyKurlyQueen
www.youtube.com/user/mstanish1
www.youtube.com/user/sunshower143
www.youtube.com/user/tonidaley80

My favourite blog hands down is: http://bglhonline.com

I have a channel and blog - www.youtube.com/user/pookinapp16, www.naturallovesong.com

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
JodieTheNutter

KinkyKurlyQueen

SugarFreeTV

TheEbonyMajesty

NasimTV

lia81

UrbanBushBabes

imaqtee1

kimmaytube

JoStylin