Who has gotten twists using Marley hair lately?

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
if anyone has gotten twists using Marley hair lately, please post some pics!!! Also, how long did it take you to get them done, how long did they last/do you intend for them to last, and how much did you pay (if you don't mind me asking!)

Thanks!

P.S. I am currently in individuals and cannot wait to get these things out of me, but will have to braid it back up for when I go abroad uz I don't wannat have to worry about my hair. ANd my growth has been like :eek::eek::eek::eek: I know when the summer is over I will have a good amoun tof progress and will be making my way to armpit length in no time!!!

P

patient1

This is the WORST hair for twists in my opinion. I was warned on nappturality and STILL bought it for self-braiding. What a mess! I wore a huge bun (think hyperbolic proportions) and took them out the next day.

If you or your braider can make it work, please post pics. LOL!!

{p1}

prettyinpurple

Yeah I wouldn't recommend this hair either. I had kinky twists done with this hair a couple of years ago and it's not that great quality. I recommend Nina hair for kinky twists. It's nice and smooth, it doesn't feel like regular synthetic hair.