Who is taking Country Life's Maxi Hair

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Who is taking Country Life\'s Maxi Hair

I started these about a week ago after taking the Andrew Lessman (which are good BTW) for about 3 mos. WELL, I noticed that my underarm hair was monstrous. /images/graemlins/whip.gif

Would they have been working that quickly?

Re: Who is taking Country Life\'s Maxi Hair

Hi Supergirl,

I haven't taken them yet, but once I'm done with the Ultranourishair, I'm going to try them. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I used to take them and they are pretty good. I really couldn't tell in terms of growth but they were still good. I am already hairy and made my hairiness come in a little faster. So I am sure that it is a good sign it works.

hada

After I finish my Ultra Nourish Hair, I am going to switch to the Country Life. I remember Jade recommending it and people saying how it works better so I am going to switch. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I switched to these last week. I also remember Jade mentioning that they were possibly better than GNC UNH, which I used to take. I don't notice anything yet, but I don't expect to see any changes as yet. I'll keep you posted.

I'm taking Country Life's Maxi Hair and I'm getting alot of new growth. But I can't actually say it's due to Country Life since I'm taking and doing so many things for my hair. Also, I'm only taking 1/day instead of 2/day recommended---I may increase it /images/graemlins/crazy.gif. It's a keeper! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

<font color="brown"> Hello everyone! It has been a while . . .

I have taken Country Life Maxi Hair since April of last year and I really like it. After several months of consistent use, my hair is definitely thicker. I can look my hair on the ends vs. the roots and the difference is like night and day. Since I have never used anything else, I can't say that it is better than other products. I am not sure if it made my hair grow faster, but it sure is a lot thicker and stronger than it was a year ago.

AngieK /images/graemlins/grin.gif </font>

Thanks a lot AngieK for the review and Welcome Back! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hi Supergirl, I take the Maxi Hair as well. I switched after reading a post by Jade. I definitely had/have great results with the maxi hair. I was transitioning at the time and they worked great. I'm on my second bottle now. Never had a problem with underarm hair and the vitamins.... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I've been taking Maxi-Hair for about 8mon. now and I simply love this product. I was actually taking Maxi-Hair before I discoved the board and at the time this was the only vitamin that I was on and I noticed fantastic results. For a while I thought my hair had just stop growing but as soon as I start taking the MH my hair starting sprouting out like weeds /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Maxi-Hair is KEEPER /images/graemlins/up.gif

Back