Whole Foods: MUST have hair products!

poookie

Hey all!!!

It's almost quitting time, & my office is right next door to a Whole Foods :lick:

I've been good lately! haven't bought a thing! so i need product suggestions!

What are some neat hair products you've bought from Whole Foods?

Any suggestions? :D

msa

Aubrey organics white camellia

Coconut oil

Whole foods brand conditioner

Bentonite clay

Kay.Dee

Jane Carter Nourish and Shine. I didn't know about the Kinky Curly products.
I orginally went there to purchase the Noursih and Shine but all the products looked old and dusty so I passed. The loc and twist gel had seperated completely so I did trust anything else.

gimbap

I went into Whole Foods for the first time and bought some Kinky curly custard today. Whole foods is expensive!!

chebaby

coconut oil
castor oil
kinky curly knot today
giovanni deeper moisture conditioner
aubrey organics GPB conditioner
aubrey organics HSR conditioner.
jane carter nourish and shine

Kacie

You can try something from KC or JC. I like the KC knot today.

For all other items like the oils and such, I suggest you bypass Whole Foods and try another health food spot. I'm lucky enough to have a Drug Emporium in my area so I hit them up for the basics.

darlingdiva

I love Whole Foods so much that I actually squealed when I saw the title of your post.

Now, on to answering your question:

1. Nature's Way Coconut Oil
2. AO GPB
3. Earthly Delight Herbal Shampoo
4. Jane Carter Revitalizing Leave-In
5. Jane Carter Hair Nourishing Cream (or Twist and Lock)
6. Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Pre-Shampoo Hair Treatment
7. Various Essential Oils
8. Various regular oils

****However, as other posters have mentioned, Whole Foods is expensive. Perhaps there is a health food store or Vitamin Shoppe in the area that has the same products for less. I always buy AO GPB from Vitamin Shoppe b/c it costs $8.39 there. Meanwhile, Whole Foods sells it for nearly $20.

U2girl

Yes, I hear you can get the Nourish and Shine at Vitamin Shoppe for $18.99 vs the $21.99 it cost me at WF. I went ahead and got it, but from now on I will be getting it at VS.

Jas123

The Star of a Story
must have hair products are the free samples...
my 1st stop when i go in to whole foods is the sample bowls... the last couple of months they've had tons of giovanni & aubrey hair products (mainly shampoo & conditioner)... so check to see if they have free samples

Geminigirl

I have yet to see this AO stuff. I see Avalon Organics. Am I missing something? Also i really want to try their ALOE VERA GEL but is it worth it?

msa

I have yet to see this AO stuff. I see Avalon Organics. Am I missing something? Also i really want to try their ALOE VERA GEL but is it worth it?

You must not be looking in the right place...EVERY whole foods has Aubrey Organics. Next time you go, ask one of the workers so they can direct you to it.

And aloe vera gel is worth it. Make sure you get 100%, food grade.