WHO'S MY TWIN? (PICS)

MummysGirl

I'm 7 months into my transition and I am getting more and more curious about who my natural hair twins are.

aquajoyice recently sent me a message telling me she is my hair twin, she's relaxed like I am and is currently stretching her relaxer, she noticed that my new growth looks like hers. I was so excited when I got her message and will be checking in with her often.

Now on to the real reason for this post... I want to find out who else here is my hair twin.

1. Are you transitioning and have similar new growth texture to mine?
2. Are you natural and remember your new growth having a similar texture to mine while you were transitioning?
3. Are you natural and think my new growth is of a natural texture to your hair?
4. Do you know anyone in 1-3?

I have attached a few pictures (please click on them for larger images), also my avatar is a pic of one of my coils. I'm looking forward to your help :yep:

Attachments

• MG1.jpg
    MG1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 23
  • MG2.jpg
    MG2.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 25
  • MG3.jpg
    MG3.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 28
  • MG4.jpg
    MG4.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 45

loulou82

I just left a comment in the Hair profile thread. lol. I think you're my hair twin and if I'm you're twin then so is Oooop. :yep:

Here's a pic of my new growth 6 months post relaxer. HTH.

Last edited:

SEMO

It's hard to tell for sure, with your hair stretched by the braids. But I may be one of your hair twins.

MummysGirl

I know your hair!!! I think I have commented on this same picture saying that I think it looks like my new growth!
Thank so much, I really like your hair and I check your fotki a lot.

I added both you and Oooop as fotki friends earlier this year cos I liked the look of your hair so I will be stalking you even more now! Yay!

Thank you :)
I just left a comment in the Hair profile thread. lol. I think you're my hair twin and if I'm you're twin then so is Oooop. :yep:

Here's a pic of my new growth 6 months post relaxer. HTH.

Last edited:

MummysGirl

Oh, I didn't think about my hair being stretched by braids in the pictures, thanks for that.
I love your hair! I think your coils may be looser than mine, I'm going to checkout your fotki now :)

Thanks again!

It's hard to tell for sure, with your hair stretched by the braids. But I may be one of your hair twins.

Eclass215

You hair looks similar to the way my new growth used to look when I was relaxed. It's hard to tell at this stage, but it's a possibility!