WHO'S YA COUSIN??...OR YA TWIN?

tenjoy

I think Energist is my hair twin.....my hair looks like hers sooooo much, down to the length.

I dont know about cousins

tapioca_pudding

Brownie is my hair cuz fasho... :D :D

That's about all I know right now tho. I kinda think me and Sareca are like cousins twice removed... but I may just be her hair stalker. :look:

GFreak has never steered me wrong w/ a product so far, so maybe that's a long lost cuzzo as well. :yep:

MonaLisa

:lol:

Y'all are funny....

Okay....point of the thread...is to lessen the pj'ism, the bandwagon hopping...and to narrow it down even more by not just by going by someone's hair type...but their hair type and the products they use and what actually works for them..

you can get yourself a nice little group for support, advice and hair product referrals...:yep:

You have a better chance of it working for you than not....

true...not everything works for everybody...:rolleyes:....but hopefully this will help towards our hair healthy and hair growing goals...:grin:

Thanks for the feedback y'all, keep the family reunion going....

*Don't stop, won't stop*
*Get it*

MonaLisa

Brownie is my hair cuz fasho... :D :D

That's about all I know right now tho. I kinda think me and Sareca are like cousins twice removed... but I may just be her hair stalker. :look:

GFreak has never steered me wrong w/ a product so far, so maybe that's a long lost cuzzo as well. :yep:

OT: :love: the hair kels :yep: Healthy and shiny looking!

I feel the same way about Gym....she's done good by me so far...:yep:

Lavendar

HealthyTresses is my hair twin fo real....same birthday, same hurrr!:yep: Haven't found any of my long lost cousins yet!:nono:

MonaLisa

HealthyTresses is my hair twin fo real....same birthday, same hurrr!:yep: Haven't found any of my long lost cousins yet!:nono:

*jots down.....if Lavendar is HT's hair twin......HT cannot be my hair cousin....my hair ain't no ways looking thick like theirs...*

WhipEffectz1

Don't know who mine are.......oh yes I do Blkbuttaflye. My hair looks just like hers in its natural state not to mention we're like almost the same length.

PinkPeony

Sera was my cuz before she went natural.
Dsylla's hair might be my cousin and Sareca might be mine twice removed.

I dunno tough I have pretty thick hair with fine strands and about 3 different textures(mostly type 4 tough)
Hairtwin and cousin... are you out there?:grin:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
**sigh** I don't have any relatives. My hair is so freakin stupid and dfficult. Hopefully SOMEONE here is at least a cousin

My hair is relaxed, when I get a lot of ng, it's cute little coils. It's thick and doesn't like ANYTHING that everyone else does. Just a few products my hair hates: Anything Nexxus, Suave Humectanat, Silk Elements Cholesterol, ORS Mayo, ORS Pak, ORS relaxer, Mane n Tail, Aubrey Organics Conditioners and a BUNCH of other stuff

My hair's been really on one lately, so I can't even name anything that my hair likes besides CON green poo. Everything else that I used that worked like a charm isn't cutting it anymore :perplexed:

Me and my hair aren't on speaking terms right now :ohwell: Anyone else?

Last edited:

MonaLisa

I'm looking for some family yall!! BlackBarbie has to be in my gene pool somewhere :yep:

Yeah....I think you and BlackBarbie definitely should be communicating...:yep:

@ dream - I could barely read the post from looking at your blinding hair pic.... *dang*

tylertown

Pokahontas! My hair looks like her's when her's is straightened out. But mine is relaxed/texlaxed and it's between bsl and mbl not waist length like hers.

AshCash

Cichelle is my hair cousin. She doesn't know it yet so I'm more like her hair stalker. :busted: But I'm following a lot of her regimen and my hair looks like hers when she first bc'ed. I am also determined not to trim after seeing her progress. Will take pics of my natural hair this week.

EMJazzy

Happily retired
So1913 is my hair cousin :yep: ....every product that she has mentioned (and I purchased) have worked perfectly on my hair...no exceptions. :up:

I have yet to find my true hair twin but I'm still lookin. :eye:

SouthernTease

I haven't found my hair twin or sister yet.
Awwww... feel sorry for me.
If you know anyone... check out my fotki
www.fotki.com/southerntease.

If I had one she would be:
  • Mixes of 3b, 3c, and 4a
  • 10+ months into transition
  • At least 4" of new growth
  • Nearing APL
  • Hair loves daily co-washing
  • Hair loves Suave Humectant/Mane 'N Tail/Silicon Mix/Miss Key/Salerm 21

MariposaSexyGirl

I don't really have hair cousins or twins. Everyone that has hair that looks like mine is natural and when it's straighten it looks like my relaxed hair.

Tee

Who do you think is ya hair cousin?

Hair Cousin - not a hair twin, hair may be a bit different, but your hair seems to like and respond well to the same/similar product(s), hair care, etc.

Hair twin - y'all are hair separated from birth - hair is similar, like all the same products, the hair routine/regimen is virtually the same.

Please add what you think your definition is if you don't think the above is applicable or needs to be more definitive :yep:

Based on the above - I'm going with Gymfreak, Brownie, Priestess (hair product guiniea pig for 2007) and Sareca as my definitive hair cousins (they may beg to differ, but I'm claiming them).

There are also many heads I think are my hair cousin in my mind..:look:

:lol:

I feel like I'm still looking for my twin...:user:

Let's have a hair family reunion up in this piece....and we'll help each other...

Yeap, we have the same family! Gym, Priestess, You, Brownie, TSmith, Lavendar, and Labett are my cousins!

My hair twins are Sareca and Shunta.

Last edited: