WHO'S YA COUSIN??...OR YA TWIN?

sylver2

^^u wrong..bumpin all these threads:lachen:

but my hair twin has changed. i thought it was Soliel but she says she has 3c edges. i don't have 3 anything ..so i will just stick with Isis. i need to continue lookin.

MonaLisa

^^u wrong..bumpin all these threads:lachen:

but my hair twin has changed. i thought it was Soliel but she says she has 3c edges. i don't have 3 anything ..so i will just stick with Isis. i need to continue lookin.

:lol:

an unnamed poster stated that all I've ever done/participate in are phyto threads..:rolleyes:

so I had to bump up some proof...
and I don't stay just on the hair board..so I can't go bumping ev'rythang..

just had to make an Aries point :yep:

*off to take me a nap before him come over..:look:*

lusciousladie07

Im a newbie so i don't know who might be my cousin...twin...great auntie..cousin twice removed...cousin's boyfriend's mother's daughter's baby daddy's sister:lachen::lachen::lachen: LOL... pic in siggy is dry hair... Ladies let me know!!!

MonaLisa

Im a newbie so i don't know who might be my cousin...twin...great auntie..cousin twice removed...cousin's boyfriend's mother's daughter's baby daddy's sister:lachen::lachen::lachen: LOL... pic in siggy is dry hair... Ladies let me know!!!

:wave:

hmmm...

what are some of the products that you use?

there is usually some type of commonality there....

Eisani

:scratchch I'm not really sure. I have PJ fam all up and thru this piece, but actual hair fam? IDK, there are a few I think I'm related to, but can't be 100% sure. I definitely have one on Fotki, from the back, our hair looks identical, but I don't think she's a member here :sad:

lusciousladie07

:wave:

hmmm...

what are some of the products that you use?

there is usually some type of commonality there....

I havent really gotten pj-itis yet so im really simple.. Aussie Moist for co washes...gvp paul mitchell the conditioner as a leave in... coconut oil to seal/moisturize and hawaiian silky 14-1 for moisture... still trying to find a shampoo that doesn't strip..