who's your LHCF hair twin or inspiration?

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
Nay's my hair inspiration but I think we also have the same hair type. Anyone one else wanna give shout outs to your twin or your forum inspiration? :D

GoingBack

I don't think that I have a hair twin, but my inspirations are:

AJamericanDiva
Chicoro
Hiza
Dontspeakdefeat
Reneice
Dreemssold
SouthernGirlz
LorrianeG
Babygurl
Isis

:D

lowkeyhomie

I don't know who my twin is, but here are a few of inspirations:
Hiza
LorrianeG
Kitchen_tician
SouthernGurlz

those are the only names I can think of right now, but there's more!

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
I don't have a hair twin.. and I know I'm gonna forget someone because I need to start keeping track of who's hair I love.. but for inspirations:

Bunny77
Kha
Peachtree
SoutthernGirl
Asha97
Bublnbrusuga

and someone else.. can't remember..her ID name though...:confused:

Last edited:

asubeauty

I don't have a twin either, but some insirations:

CaramelHonee
SouthernGurl
LorraineG
Dreemssold

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Too many inspirations to name (which I'm sure a few I name will be repeats):

Relaxed ladies.... Kitchen_tician, CaramelHonee, adrienne0914, Sherrylove, JenniferMD, anky, TonyaJ, lonei, webby, sylver2 and more!

Texturized ladies... the only one that I can think of who I know is texturized and I love her hair is model_chick717!

Natural ladies....Kha, Unlvgirl, Chicoro, hairlove, Anikalia, BublnBrnSuga, CocoaButterflyy, Irresistible, Nay, Saddity1, Peachtree and more!

Last edited:

Tru_Mind

Inspirations:
hairlove(where is she?), Kha, Chicoro, Peachtree, Kitchen_tician, Unlvgirl, Irresistible, Asha97, Saddity1, leejure...oh and Albane...gotta get that roller set

I know there's more :ohwell:

Last edited:

LeNghtyDreAms

There are so many ladies on this website who have lovely hair. Youre all an inspiration to me. Just knowing that its possible for a women of color to grow long hair, and the fact that we all are putting so much effort into it.
Once again i must say you are all truly inspirational.
But I must say I love love love Ajamerican's hair, and SouthernGurl.

BLESSED1

I don't know if I have a hair twin. I have many inspirations but the ones that I can name from the top of my head are babyblue, flowerhair, bubblinbrownsugar, unlvgirl, and afashionslave :yep:

Nay

Hey, Pittgirl :wave:

You and I definitely seem to have the same hair types!

Some other hair family members (maybe not twins, but definitely cousins I think) are Kristina, Chicoro, and Daughter.

I'm inspired by all the ladies here who are living proof that we all can have healthy, beautiful hair!!

MonaLisa

*takes a breath....

Babygurl...inspirational idol...closest I've seen to my own hair...makes me believe I can do it to...get to where she is now...

Kitchen_tician...chokes me up to look at her album...my hair idol.
SouthernGirl...my heart...I would've never attempted a pincurl in my damn life...:look:

Geez...there's a lot...
My other Aries sisters...Dreemssold and Lorraine....like gee willekers and what not. Dayum...da hair.
My NTM partner in crime...Sylver2....just makes post relaxed hair look so good. My MNT/NTM sister MrsLee (my hair generally likes what she likes...)

CLEO...CLEO...CLEO...CLEO...CLEO...:notworthy

Man...AJamericanDiva...that personality...that hair...that 4a/b hair...ridiculously inspirational...
MovieStar aka Armyqt...geez...CaramelHonee....JenniferMD...beautiful hair and just so sweet...

Adrienne (I literally cannot look at her album anymore...but she's in my heart...lol)...oh man...DontSpeakDefeat...just a lovely head of hair attached to a chick with just a lovely spirit...Webby,Sengschick and KAddy - just always so encouraging, funny and helpful.
:)

Last edited:

Eiano

Well she used to post here a while ago

Her name was ankilina or something like that.(My #1!)

As for posters still postin'
Adrienne
IRRISTABLEB*TCH (lol)
Kha
Den
JenniferMD

that is all.... :)

Babygurl

MonaLisa is my hair twin, closest Ive seen on the board.
My inspriations include Adrienne, DSD, and DatJerseyDyme.

AudraChanell

Hair twin, I am not sure, but I there are oodles of ladies that serve as a source of inspiration ...
Sylver2
UNLVGirl
SherryLove
Nay007
SouthernGirl
CaramelHonee
wow, I KNOW I am forgetting so many ...

Tai

According to my roommate, my hair twin is Peachtree. She saw a pic of her hair and thought it was mine.

My hair inspirations are Peachtree, Hairlove, Kha, SVT, Saddity1, Iris, Tlmack, and a few others. They all have gorgeous natural hair that I aspire to have. There's tons of other texturized and relaxed ladies who have gorgeous hair (MC, Dana, Tracy, Sengs, Lorraine, Dreems, DSD, SG, Kitchen_Tician, Webby, and a host of others) who at times, almost tempt me to end my transition.

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
Thanks for the compliments...I actually forgot about my album....lol. My "current style" was actually worn back in January...I changed th etitle of that album to "French Tree Braids".....my real current style is the wavy individual braids. :)

Lita

Twin I'am clueless. Inspiration: Zanna-for her past waistlength hair...Nay & Chicoro- for thickness. HAPPY HAIR GROWING!

hottopic

;) I will have to go with everyone is my hair inspiration. Because everyone's hair is different. It would not be fair to list a few name...I read and learn everything from almost everyone...... ;)

Lita

Oh! I fogot ..... UNLVGIRL & HIZA> AND OF COURSE ALL OF YOU WONDERFULL LADIES. HAPPY HAIR GROWING!

Nay

bellydancer said:
i got a BUNCH of inspirations, but my hair twins would be Nay, Babyblue, and Maestradiva.

Belly, you are definitely another hair twin. When I look at your photos, I feel like I'm looking at my own head :lol:

And thank you to the ladies who consider me an inspiration!

Isis

My list is way too long (and you know who you are!) and I've turned many names in for suggested Features of the Month. There are a multitude of ladies here with beautiful manes of hair who inspire me!

naptrl

Dr. Naptrl :)
I think my hair twin is SO1913...
My inspirations are Bubblnbrwnsuga, Nay, UNLVgirl, SO1913, Afashionslave, Hiza...Ohh, I know I'm forgettin somebody!!! I hate that!! There are toooo many to name!