who's your LHCF hair twin or inspiration?

ccd

WoW....Sooo many inspirations to name...

CaramelHonee, ( ohhh, I just read your post, you are too funny!!!) Supergirl, Kitchentician, Babygirl, Skeegee, Sherrylove, TRACY!!! Beverly, UNLV ( I think that's here tag name) man! Audra, and ooo darn, I can see the album in my head, shes a dance in CHicago.......... there are more but I can't remember all the names BREE, Ayeshia, Hairlove...ooo Adreinne0914., modelchick

..ok so I might be back but that's it for now

BrEE

i'm a little late but here goes:

inspirations: supergirl, adrienne, sylver2, ccd, nay, ayeshia, datjerseydyme, southerngirl, caramelhonee, denali03 aka dana03,cleo, hiza, jennifermd, sherrylove, kitchentichian.

i think datjerseydyme and godzooki are my hair "twins".

btw thanks to all those who mentioned me. :kiss:

Last edited:

mrslee

Love yourself first!
Awww..... I think I am going to cry, someone actually is inspired by my hair. This makes my journey even more sweeter!! :kiss: Thanks to all!

DatJerseyDyme

OOOOOOOH! I'm a twin and an inspiration? WOW! Thanks ladies!

My hair twins: Bree, Candibaby

Inspirations: Bree, BabyGurl, SG (both of them), Peachtree, SherryLove, Anky (whose hair is the EXACT opposite of mine) oh heck..I'll just copy Bree's list :)

Last edited:
My hair twin is slyver2. I wish I had a pic so that I could prove it. I think my hair is the same length as hers... I never wear it straight so I could be wrong, though. :ohwell:

My hair inspiration is Sherrylove. :love:

SoAnxious12

My hair twin is Kha and Hair love ( a lil more on hair's side) and my inspirations are Iris,Kha,Hairlove, and BabyBlue( I think that's her name... i'm doing real bad lol sorry) and I have another but i can't remember her sorry.

Last edited:

Cleo

MonaLisa said:
*takes a breath....

CLEO...CLEO...CLEO...CLEO...CLEO...:notworthy

[ :)

Thanks Mona!!!! :blush: :D You always know how to make a sister blush! Thanks chica!

Cleo

Camille429 said:
My hair wants to be Cleo's when it grows up. :)

Awwww, Thanks Camille!! You are so sweet! :Rose:

Thank you SG, JennMD, CH :wave:, JadedFaerie, Bree and SugaPlum!! You ladies are inspirations as well!!!

P.s. CH, that settles it, we might as well just trade manes because I want YOUR hair! :)

Last edited:

sugaplum

Star Shooter
My hair inspirations are Carlie-love ya gurl :kiss: ; SherryLove, CarmelHonee, and Cleo.

And Cinnabuns is my twin sis. :lol:

Lorraine

Gosh, way too many to count and for so many different reasons. Some I have because they do bomb rollersets, have such awesome length or I desire their thickness. The list could literally go on and on!

beloved1

My hair inspirations are DSD, Sylver2, Kitchen-tician, Southerngirl, and one girl with bra-strap(or close to it), colored treated hair that grows in a V (looks like weave, but isn't- sorry I don't know her name)! If someone does, please PM me b/c I want to review her regimen again.

I think my hair twin would be Kaddy1913 (ooo-oop)! I'm where she was in 09/04, I hope my hair grows that fast.

SherryLove

thanks so much, monalisa, jenmd, jaded faerie, ccd, bree, datjerseyd, brownhaired bonanza, and suga plum...you ladies are really helping to lift a sista's spirits over here....

Cinnabuns

My Hair twin is Sweet_Ambrosia is my hair twin and here my inspirations are:

Carmelhonee
Allandra, although I have not seen her hair, but I know that it very beautiful :)
Kitchen_tician
Nay007
ccd
Robin (the hair lady - braids)
Tru_mind
Westerneyes
Carlie
mrs lee

Celebrity inspiration Sade