who's your LHCF hair twin or inspiration?

webby

Think Slim
Holy Moly! I left this thread to think of who my hair twin might be (still don't think I have a twin :( ), but I'm so flattered that some of you mentioned me:

Poohbear, MonaLisa and Tai - thank you SO much. Out of all the lush, beautiful heads of hair...to be mentioned? What an honor :)

Now, I still can't think of a hair twin, but there are so many who inspire me and I know that I'm going to forget someone, but I'll list a few:

Chicoro, CaramelHonee, goldensugar23, honiosos, Naptrl, kha, ayanapooh, peachtree, kitchen_tician, Isis, Tracy - the queen of color, Albane...I may have to come back to add to this list.

naptrl

Dr. Naptrl :)
webby said:
Holy Moly! I left this thread to think of who my hair twin might be (still don't think I have a twin :( ), but I'm so flattered that some of you mentioned me:

Now, I still can't think of a hair twin, but there are so many who inspire me and I know that I'm going to forget someone, but I'll list a few:

Naptrl

AWWWWW thanks, webby...You inspire me as well!! You're soo sweet!

recherche

Gimmie, Gimmie, MORE!
Wow. I am flattered by those who mentioned me. Thank you Poohbear, Tru_mind, and Tai. :) Everyone on the board is an inspration. But those who are in the same family as my hair that I can think of now is Peachtree, Hairlove, Kha, Tai, Iris......

Miss*Tress

saddity1 said:
:) Everyone on the board is an inspration. But those who are in the same family as my hair that I can think of now is Peachtree, Hairlove, Kha, Tai, Iris......
Ditto for the inspirations and the similar hair types (plus saddity1 herself). ;)

MonaLisa

Awwww man...*smacks forehead*

I have to add AudraChanell, Dana03 (the Salerm Wheat Germ Mask pushas) -Skegeesmb and GoldenSuga23...they just have that hair that I always envisioned my hair would look like if it ever got as lengthy as theirs.

MonaLisa

Wildflower said:
Reniece is my hair inspiration.

Dang Wildflower...you brought up a good one! I don't know how I could not put her...and I have her bookmarked!!!

I'll co-sign on Reniece as well!:)

miracle

Kitchen_tician!!!! :)

Edited To Add: Lawd, how could I have not mentioned SouthernGirl as my idol, too?!!!! Charge it to my head and not my heart, ladybug. *raising my hand in a Mane n' Tail salute to SG*
;)

Last edited:

SouthernGirl

Wow, thanks so much Kitty, Dion, Mrslee, Rushgirl, Asubeauty, MonaLisa, AudraChanel, and Tai :kiss:

I have so many inspirations! Add to the names listed above: Cleo, CaramelHonee, SherryLove, Dreems, Carlie, MegonW, Sylver2 and soooooooooooo many more!

There are just too many to name on this board :)
SG

B

Bublnbrnsuga

My hair twin-ThePrincess
Inspirations-babyblue and Nay-Nay

goldensugar23

webby said:

Poohbear, MonaLisa and Tai - thank you SO much. Out of all the lush, beautiful heads of hair...to be mentioned? What an honor :)

Chicoro, CaramelHonee, goldensugar23, honiosos, Naptrl, kha, ayanapooh, peachtree, kitchen_tician, Isis, Tracy - the queen of color, Albane...I may have to come back to add to this list.

thanx webby ur hair is sooo pretty.
I'm not sure who my twin is but alot of ladies on the board inspire me like southerngirl,nay and sherrylove..others i'm forgetting i'm sorry :(
special shout out to mona lisa.i love ur hair pics on the phyto relaxer/healthy and shiny :grin:

Last edited:

SouthernGirl

miracle said:
Kitchen_tician!!!! :)

Edited To Add: Lawd, how could I have not mentioned SouthernGirl as my idol, too?!!!! Charge it to my head and not my heart, ladybug. *raising my hand in a Mane n' Tail salute to SG*
;)

Thanks Miracle!!! You are so sweet. I have to also throw in Ms Tammie Matthiews for mentioning MNT way back when. That's what caused me to dust off my old bottles!

babyblue

:kiss:thanks blessed1, pressncurl, bellydancer and bubblin

I think bellydancer and i have similar texture so if we're not hair twins at least we're hair cousins.

My Inspirations are all the waist lenght natural ladies like Nay and chicoro because thats my current hair lenght goal.

MonaLisa

goldensugar23 said:
special shout out to mona lisa.i love ur hair pics on the phyto relaxer/healthy and shiny :grin:

Awwwwwwwwwww....shucks...thanks goldensugar...I'm so stalking your hair right now...yeah, I said it. :p

And shhhhhhhh...nobody is supposed to know I use phyto....lol!;)

KinksnCurlz

WOW, you ladies r awesome! thanks.
there r sooo many ppl that inspire me. of the top of my head i'd have to say

CLEO <--- my hair wants to be like just hers when it grows up, SG, supergirl, tracy, kitchen_tician, ccd <--- i'll be stalking her soon enuf b/c i haven't seen her album up in a longggg time, sherrylove, skegeesmb, ajamericandiva, peachtree, ayeshia, mc, trumind... dang, i know there's more. forgive me ladies, i am in dire need of some ginkobaloba!

SherryLove

oh my..... thanks, SouthernG, GoldenS, and CaramelH.. you ladies are too sweet......i love it when i can inspire folks in a good way.....smile....

MonaLisa

SherryLove said:
oh my..... thanks, SouthernG, GoldenS, and CaramelH.. you ladies are too sweet......i love it when i can inspire folks in a good way.....smile....

You know what SherryLove....You really are inspiring...I had to think on it...and you really do have just the sweetest, supportive spirit and that vibe always comes through your posts and make them a pleasure to read.:)

J

JenniferMD

Thanks Poohbear MonaLisa and Eiano!

I'm not completely sure about hair twins but my inspiration comes from Adrienne, Ayeshia, Hiza, Bree, Nay, Foxybronx, Cleo, CH, Armyqt, Nay007, Southerngirl, Sherrylove, Supergirl, Dana03 and Beverly.

oglorious1

Mixologist
AFashionSlave said:
:) I'm not quite sure who my hair twin is?

You're definitely my hair twin... after looking at your album, I see you have to doctor up your conditioner(I have to do the same thing), I'm not the mixologist for nothin'..by the way your hair looks amazing, those maxiglide pics are unbelieveable....I've been on this board since I got home from church(that was over 2 hours ago)...I need more of a life-I know it's OT...I'm just crazy like that sometimes...

vangrey

well i finally figured out my hair twin and it is CINCYSWEETY!! :bouncy: her hair is soooo thick and lush. with a mix of waves and curls (as far as i can tell) now all i have to do is get her to transition with me! :p cincy, embrace your curliness!!! now!!!! :grin:

eta: peachtree your hair is every curly girls dream :notworthy

Last edited:

jaded_faerie

So many, and im sure i forgot some....:(

inspiration: Kitchen_tician, JenniferMD, sylver2 , MrsLee, Cleo, Sherrylove, Nay, Bree

closest to a hair twin: Ms_Kenesha