Why are 99 of the avatars on here white women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

qchelle

Re: Why are 99% of the avatars on here white women?

:lol: this is why the mods need to stop poofin all the threads because until its out of our system we just keep on going.

Scoot over I'll join ya!

*clears throat* Most women on here think they look like the avatars

*sitting back to watch what kinda color Shug gon make the wall now!*

GIFSoup

Bahahaha! :lol: :lol: They wish they was all light skinededdedededed with type 1 hair. Shoooot :lol:

It just bothers me because this section of the board is public. You don't want these non-black women feeling themselves so hard on OUR board! LOL.

*waves to nosy non-black women reading our hair board right now*

I would love for my hair to look like the lady in your avatar :yep: *one day*...actually, I'd even take my hair looking like the lady in your siggy...gotta start somewhere lol

FebeeSigns

I'm not new and I always wondered that. Because I'm apart of other hair forums and those pictures certainly aren't "generic platform" pictures I'm used to seeing.

nikolite

I haven't seen not one white woman on the avatars in this thread even. *shrug*

No idea what ya'll talking about. Maybe OP just noticing those avatars more?

ETA: On second-thought, those sportin' Becky probably ain't gonna post in here!

Aireen

Bahahaha! :lol: :lol: They wish they was all light skinededdedededed with type 1 hair. Shoooot :lol:

You know you're gonna offend someone, right? :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: Watch out for the attacks, better duck! :lol:

nikolite

Lol, watch out...this thread is looking like it will get locked. I should know because 100% of the threads I've created on the hair board were locked. :yep:

We'll be alright as long as we don't have TOO much fun. Gotta act like we are only here cause we got nothing else left to do, not like we want to be in here :lol:

I think when the ":lachen:" count gets past 100, that's when the threads get closed down.

(jk mods!)

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Answer to the OP:

a) You can upload one of your own - as it has always been the case
b) It has already been asked before here: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/suggestions-requests-q/509512-more-avatar-selection.html

The quick answer is that those avatars were uploaded in 2003 and they were stock, freely available on the Internet.

As I wrote in the other thread, if you know of a selection of avatars that you would like, please point me to it and I will upload them.

As far as the members that already replied to this post, I will remind you that the rules of the forum are in effect 24/7. Writing derogatory and rude comments, innuendos and such for the moderators makes things only worse for you.

Tone it down please. If you need to "get it out of your system", this is not the place.

Thank you for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.