Why do Black Women want long hair???

G

Hey! I know, ya\'ll! I just had an epiphany!

White women who have short hair are trying to be black, as black women who have long hair are trying to be white!

Right Sutton! LOL!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Re: Hey! I know, ya\'ll! I just had an epiphany!

Blossom you are so funny but yet you speak so much truth! That why I love your posts!

Karonica

[ QUOTE ]

And I don't think it's so much the products either! I think the real reason black women's hair is short, is because of these silly, scissor happy stylists!

[/ QUOTE ]

That is so true! I wish I could line them all up and chop their heads off!

G

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
I knew you would come in and preach Blossom! Well stated!

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn! I just hate I got here so late! LOL!

Next time it's going down on the hair discussion thread, someone PLEASE PM me! LOL!

G

[ QUOTE ]
diamondchair3 said:
I dont even need to state anything because all the ladies here have represented very nicely.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea! We got this covered!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
[ QUOTE ]
Blossom said:
[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
I knew you would come in and preach Blossom! Well stated!

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn! I just hate I got here so late! LOL!

Next time it's going down on the hair discussion thread, someone PLEASE PM me! LOL!

[/ QUOTE ]
Will do! lol

G

[ QUOTE ]
Karonica said:
[ QUOTE ]

And I don't think it's so much the products either! I think the real reason black women's hair is short, is because of these silly, scissor happy stylists!

[/ QUOTE ]

That is so true! I wish I could line them all up and chop their heads off!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! Okay! Ha!

G

Re: Why do Black Women want long hair??? *DELETED*

Post deleted by pebbles

pebbles

Re: Hey! I know, ya\'ll! I just had an epiphany!

I think we should take Sutton at her word when she said she doesn't mean to offend anyone and is merely stating her opinion. It's up to us as to treat our new members with respect by politely answering their questions or responding to comments they make.

I've seen people be accused of being trolls for making controversial statements on other hair websites and I don't want to see that here. Until we see something different, let's all give her the benefit of the doubt. It's not going to get ugly in here. I'll close the thread first before that happens.

Thanks!!

adrienne0914

yeah, if i was a newbie, i wouldn't be that eager to post a question now. it's okay to disagree with someone without being mean.

KinksnCurlz

[ QUOTE ]
Blossom said:
Post deleted by pebbles

[/ QUOTE ]

DARN IT!!! i missed something again!!! darn employers... they really have to stop making me work!

Karonica

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That don't make no daggon sense! You're only going to come to the hair section when something's brewing! That is hillarious!

Robin41

I think everybody can want whatever they want for themselves without somebody asking why. We shouldn't have to explain our selves or defend ourselves for wanting long hair or short hair or curly or straight or whatever we want.

It's just a personal choice, just like getting up in the morning and choosing to put on a blue dress instead of a red dress. Nobody asks why.

Does everything have to be so complicated so as to warrant an explanation?

Lilydrake

Because they are from the childhood years. And the others are insulted by all races/color that they can't grow their own black hair although they are really black (darker skin), so they can handle theirs healthy without thinking or expecting.

G

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
[ QUOTE ]
Blossom said:
Post deleted by pebbles

[/ QUOTE ]

DARN IT!!! i missed something again!!! darn employers... they really have to stop making me work!

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't even know what I said!

Hell! It could have been anything. Ya'll know me!

G

[ QUOTE ]
Karonica said:
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That don't make no daggon sense! You're only going to come to the hair section when something's brewing! That is hillarious!

[/ QUOTE ]

You see I'm hardly ever on this discussion thread!

I'm always at the OT thread! LOL!

I just happened to see the current scorcher and HAD to join in!

Doncha love it? Ha!

firecracker

maybe the child had long year because her head was smaller and neck was shorter!!! just kidding, I wanted to put laughter back into this post!!!!

Serei

I'm surprised this thread is still alive. We should install some sort of a siren on the board when trolls come. We just got our board back. This is totally disturbing the peace!

Serei

[ QUOTE ]
I just thought that is was getting to heated in here. She only asked a ?

[/ QUOTE ]
When people come to the board to ask questions like that they usually do it to get a rise out of folks. That spells troll in my book.