why do i have 2 avatars in my profile?

esoterica

everyone else seems to have only one avatar in their profile. i can see my animal print avatar on the left but there is also an older one on the right. there doesn't seem to be an option to remove it.

Allandra

One is an avatar picture, and the other is a profile picture.

PM me if you want the profile picture removed.

Nella

Allandra said:
One is an avatar picture, and the other is a profile picture.

PM me if you want the profile picture removed.
Allandra,

Can you add permissions for me to have a profile picture as well? I actually like it like this. So, I can show my face and the back of my head.

Thanks,
Nella

Allandra

Nella said:
Allandra,

Can you add permissions for me to have a profile picture as well? I actually like it like this. So, I can show my face and the back of my head.

Thanks,
Nella
This is not an option for me to go in and 'add permissions for' you. Sorry, but that's the way of the program. If you'd like me to add a profile picture for you, please pm me the link to the picture, and I'll do it for you. HTH.

Nella

I will send you a pm but, I was wondering do I have to submit the photo to like photo bucket and then send a link. What exactly do I do to link the picture as it is stored on my computer's hard drive.

Thanks,

Allandra

Nella said:
I will send you a pm but, I was wondering do I have to submit the photo to like photo bucket and then send a link. What exactly do I do to link the picture as it is stored on my computer's hard drive.

Thanks,
The picture that's in your avatar now, how is it stored online?

Nella

The picture in my avatar was uploaded from my hard drive. I'll see if I can send you a link from photo bucket so that I can add the photo of my choice.

Thanks so much!

Last edited: