Why do my pictures keep disappearing out of my signature?

glamazon386

I used to have pictures in my siggy all the time before. Then I took them out. Recently I put some more in there. I thought I had too many so after they were deleted the first time I took one out. Then the next time it happened I took another one out. But recently I just had 1 and now after a few days that one was gone too. Why do they keep being deleted? I didn't have anything else in my profile but the one picture. Other members have pictures in their profiles. I don't understand why mines keep getting deleted.

Allandra

bmoreflyygirl said:
Okay, so none of the mods have read this and can help answer my question?
Hun, I don't know what happened to your pictures. I suggest putting in a ticket so that Nikos can find out what happened.

Take care, and be blessed. :)

Mestiza

bmoreflyygirl said:
I used to have pictures in my siggy all the time before. Then I took them out. Recently I put some more in there. I thought I had too many so after they were deleted the first time I took one out. Then the next time it happened I took another one out. But recently I just had 1 and now after a few days that one was gone too. Why do they keep being deleted? I didn't have anything else in my profile but the one picture. Other members have pictures in their profiles. I don't understand why mines keep getting deleted.
:wave: I'm not sure if this is why you're experiencing problems w/ your pics, but I remember Nikos starting a thread regarding the size limit of signatures and pictures within them. It was in the OT section. Let me see if I can find it for you.

Mestiza

The title of the thread by Nikos is "Attention everyone, please read" and it's located, here.

www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=87029

I'll bump it for you in case the link doesn't work. HTH :)

Country gal

I noticed it happened to my picture too. I think they have started not loading pics that exceed the amount we discussed.

Mestiza

bmoreflyygirl said:
Thank you ladies!

YW!