Why do online hair retailers find it so hard to tell you the item was delivered late!

BonBon

I know my recent posts have been rants, im not usually like this but:wallbash:....
why the hell do online retailers (especially Black owned im sad to say) feel its ok to send your item about a year after you posted it lol!

Not even an email or telephone call for gods sake, I have encountered a few that are curtious but they weren't hair retailers.

I ordered some BT from BOBSA online on the 20 something of June. I been waiting (Im in the uk) for a while now and getting exited think it was coming soon, running down the stairs to meet the mailman for weeks in a row.. I sent them an email saying "Where the f*#k is my parcel" ( without the cussin of course but thats what I was feelin inside:rolleyes:) . They sent me one back saying: " You item was posted on the 20th of July" no thank you, no sorry about the delay even though they posted it nearly a month after I paid for priority mail! Acting like I just asked what filling was in their sandwich smdh:hardslap:

This also happens with the Cathy Howse distributers in UK. Even if your so lazy as to not even send out a group email it cant be too much to ask just to put a notice on the website saying your running out of stock ect.