WHY do you want long hair?

~*Tigget*~

I've never had it, so I am on a mission to see if its possible for ME!!

I enjoy short hair styles a lot though, however they are a lot to maintenance. I am pretty boring, so I would rather pull it back in a bun and go. Even if/when I get long hair I wouldn't style it....I would just where it pulled back...crazy i know:lachen:

kandake

Change and Curiosity

I've had short hair for the past 10 years (when I say short I mean short pixie to ear length). I love my short hair but I started resenting people who said "You still have that same ole short haircut. Its cute but..." So I figured it was time for a change.

Also, my hair has never been longer than neck length. So, I want to see how long it will grow.

N

nappysunflowers

Honestly, it's because it was long at one point. It was mid back at its longest. Then, I got the perm from hell. I don't have to have it mid back like it was before, although it would be a great surprise. Shoulder length unstretched is just fine with me. I want to see if I get my hair back to what it was. When it took two people to wash it. When my mom couldn't take all the braids out at once without crying. I am following her regimen for my hair. A shampoo once a week, a deep CON once a week, tie it up at night, use only one product on it, and don't touch it. The only difference is the co-washing. We'll see what happens. It's been about 2 years natural, but 15 months since I started really taking care of it. I know if I do what I wrote above, I can have the length I want in about 2 more years.
That's my reason why I want long hair. It's what my hair is capable of.

Solitude

Change and Curiosity

I've had short hair for the past 10 years (when I say short I mean short pixie to ear length). I love my short hair but I started resenting people who said "You still have that same ole short haircut. Its cute but..." So I figured it was time for a change.

Also, my hair has never been longer than neck length. So, I want to see how long it will grow.

Same here, I've done every variation of the "bob" except asymmetrical! It was pretty much been my style throughout high school and college. It's cute on me, I think, but long hair would be pretty, too. :yep:

Galadriel

I want long hair because first and foremost the shape of my face/head looks best with long/longer hair :lachen:.
I also want to be able to wear certain styles without having to wear extensions/hair pieces (though I have nothing against them b/c I love sew-ins :grin:).
I want to see how long it can grow.
Finally, for personal satisfaction (this hair journey has taken time, money, and dedication).

joib

Now that I am close to 40 years old , I want to make positive changes in my life and healthy long hair just happens to be one of many. I would love to see how long my hair can grow:rolleyes:.

Last edited:

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
i want long hair again so i can rock a pony puff and because i think long hair is feminine and my face looks better.