Question Why does each page open to a blank white screen?

PPGbubbles

Hello Nikkos,

Every page I open is white and blank. I have to refresh in order to view threads. Is their an upgrade taking place that is causing this?

Just as and FYI I am using Firefox as a browser.

ETA - other members are experiencing this as well

jupitermoon

ppg0069, I'm experiencing this too and it just started today. I'm using Firefox too. When I click on a page it comes out blank and I must reload it. This happens to almost every single page on this site. I'm constantly hitting the reload button.

PPGbubbles

CelinaStarr

Thanks for letting me know that I am not alone in this problem. This is making the site quite bothersome today. Hopefully Nikkos can stop in and provide some answers or a solution.

jupitermoon

I still miss the old LHCF. So much has changed. Some of these updates are nice but they've also caused so many issues. Like they say "if it ain't broke".... I know the old format had a security flaw but everything else about it was great unlike this new format.

PookaMendoza

This is still happening to me . Every time I click on a link , like from google , it comes up as "Page not found" . It's getting really annoying !

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
ppg0069 It is Nikos (one K) :)

PookaMendoza some of the links that have been in Google's index are broken. I am using their reports and webmaster tools to rectify the issue but it takes time. It will however rectify itself, it is just a slow process.

Kiki0130

I'm using Google Chrome and I've been experiencing
white page/have to refresh problem each time I
click on a thread here.

Just thought I'd share lol