Why don't I have smiley's and other options?

drasgrl

Why don't I have smiles and other options? Does my $5 not give me smiley's like the rest of y'all? Who do I have to sleep with to get some smiley's? I can't do other things like bold, add images, links, quote etc. I know how to do some manually with codes but I want some button that do it for me. This guy doesn't cut it :) He's nice and all but I want more. I want some head banging smiley's, and some laughing smiley's too. I feel like a red-headed step child. I want some smiley fun too. I know there are places to download smiley's but all the message boards I'm on give you the basic options. I'm not talking about the post icons either.

Never mind I'm cooking with gas now.

Last edited:

kreeme

Why don't I have smiles and other options? Does my $5 not give me smiley's like the rest of y'all? Who do I have to sleep with to get some smiley's? I can't do other things like bold, add images, links, quote etc. I know how to do some manually with codes but I want some button that do it for me. This guy doesn't cut it :) He's nice and all but I want more. I want some head banging smiley's, and some laughing smiley's too. I feel like a red-headed step child. I want some smiley fun too. I know there are places to download smiley's but all the message boards I'm on give you the basic options. I'm not talking about the post icons either.

Never mind I'm cooking with gas now.

You got me crackin' up over here. Hopefully by now your icons are showing up. I was going to tell you to reboot your computer and log back in to see if your icons are showing up on the right hand side. Also you may want to go to smileycentral.com and download that program...