Why is this????

Porsche19

Last month I posted about me not being able to get my texturized hair airdried straight anymore and I was wondering if I had to keep the relaxer in longer.

Today I used cold wave rods (trying to see how it looks for a new look) and to my suprise, my hair came out straight except at the roots.

Why would it be straight with cold wave rods and not magnetic rollers? It used to come out straight with magnetic rollers in the past...

So after finding that out, I see that my hair is curled, but not in pretty spirals. How do you curl your hair in spirals? I put the ends on the roller in the right way, then rolled it up. Is there a specific way to roll your hair up for a naturalish spiral look?

Isis

I've never used the cold wave rods but with Caruso rollers, just as an example, I wind my lock of hair like a corkscrew onto the roller, from one end to the other. I don't overlap the hair as I wind it. It works every time.
My rollers hang vertically also.

Porsche19

Oh my gosh... thanks Isis. I overlapped the hair after I got the ends right... I thought for some crazy reason that it wouldn't matter as long as the ends were like a corkscrew. lol :)

Isis

Porsche19 said:
Oh my gosh... thanks Isis. I overlapped the hair after I got the ends right... I thought for some crazy reason that it wouldn't matter as long as the ends were like a corkscrew. lol :)
You're welcome Porsche19. I hope it works for you.