Why lace closure wig?

curtis

When it comes to finding the perfect lace wig for you, people get overwhelmed trying to figure out which wig type should they choose. Since there are different wig types in the human hair wig market, such as Lace Frontal Wig, Lace Closure Wig, and Full Lace Wig, it can be tricky to narrow the options down. We posted an article on breaking down all things wig types before but some girls still confuse which one is better to go. We’re here to recommend Lace Closure Wig.

What is Lace Closure Wig?

Lace Closure Wig is typically human-hair made, with a closure (a hairpiece that looks like your natural scalp) sewn on the unit's crown that can only be parted one or two ways in the middle of the front. The parting space depends on the lace size you choose when ordering. Usually, you are provided with options 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6.

图片1.png

Benefits of choosing lace Closure wigs

It’s cheaper compared to other wig types

One of the advantages that come with lace closure wig is its affordability. The lace closure is usually less expensive than other types of wigs, such as the lace frontal and the full lace wig, so it is an ideal option for those ladies who are on a tight budget despite wanting to look good.

Easy to install and remove

It can be difficult to work with a Lace frontal wig or a full lace wig because you need to glue the lace down, especially for those who try them the first time. You will also need to remove the lace frontal wig with alcohol which may do harm to your hairline. While the lace closure wig typically has a faster and easier installation and removal procedure. You can wear it without any glue just by adding a thick elastic band behind for better security. And absolutely you can take it off easily. It is great for those who like to stick to the same style and don’t like to wear a wig all day.

It can be a protective hairstyle

Despite being an affordable wig option, the lace closure protects your hair from excessive heat or hush weather conditions that may be harmful to your hair. The lace closure is also a highly breathable wig that’s typically comfortable to wear, while again leaving you looking fabulous.

It’s a Low maintenance wig

When we talk about wigs that’s easy and affordable to maintain; then the lace closure comes to mind. Unlike natural hair that requires regular cleaning, styling, and maintenance after a duration of about 1 to 2 weeks, wearing the lace closure wig requires less maintenance just wet and go. Lastly, when going to sleep, all you have to do is take it off and place it on a wig stand.

All in all, deciding which wig type to go to is really depends on personal preference. All wig types offer realistic, natural-looking styles. If you are not the person who switches up looks frequently, looking for a wig at a fair price to working with or wig beginner, Lace Closure Wig would be the best choice.

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
I’m currently using a lace frontal wig. I use hairspray to tack it down and water to remove it. I don’t care for glue at all.
I like lace closure wigs, but only in short styles. I think it looks too wiggy when you try to wear longer styles in a ponytail.

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"
And here I am calling it a "lace front" when it's just a closure. Mine is 4x4, which is fine because I planned only on wearing it straight.

LegsLegsLegs

I do 13x6 lace front wig and do a lot to it so that it can look like it’s hair growing from my scalp. I use Ericka J’s wig adhesive and to take wig down, I use C22 Solvent spray and it melts the glue and the wig slides off.