Why my screen size and font has decreased......

blackbarbie

I don't know exactly what happened but I was in the middle of posting a message and some button that I kept pressing (can't remember) but I saw my entire LHCF screen get smaller and smaller. I don't know how to adjust it back to normal size. The font is smaller and everything. I logged back out and logged back in and it's still the same.

Can someone tell me what may have happened?

Thanks in advance.

BB

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I think I may know look in the lower right hand corner of the screen you will see something that says ---% it should say 100%.

Its not on LHCF it the internet window.

blackbarbie

I think I may know look in the lower right hand corner of the screen you will see something that says ---% it should say 100%.

Its not on LHCF it the internet window.

I don't see it. It's not all the other sites that are small; they are regular size. It's only LHCF.

BB

blackbarbie

I don't see it. It's not all the other sites that are small; they are regular size. It's only LHCF.

BB

It must have been something I did on my computer at home that only affected LHCF site because I am at work and the screen is showing just fine.

BB

Angelicus

You probably pressed the "Ctrl" button while holding the scrolling tool on your mouse.

Hold the "Ctrl" key while moving your scrolling tool in the up direction to get your screen back to normal.

blackbarbie

You probably pressed the "Ctrl" button while holding the scrolling tool on your mouse.

Hold the "Ctrl" key while moving your scrolling tool in the up direction to get your screen back to normal.

Oh thanks so much! As soon as I get home, I will be trying this so I can get my screen back to normal.

I will let you know how it works out!

BB

blackbarbie

O.K. I tried that and it didn't seem to work......You know what else I noticed? When I reply to a post or get ready to send a PM, all my smilies have disappeared!!! I am going to keep trying different things to get my screen back to normal size because this small font is unreal and killing my eyes. (it has to be some type of setting I tripped up on)

Thanks again!

BB