WIG CHALLENGE 2013

bdg0005

Currently making and coloring a wig. I think I'm going to sew the wig down though. I got my hair from mocha on Ali express which is awesome hair slightly thin but no major shedding it tangling and co washed it many times during my bleaching process. I'll post pictures tomorrow after I cut it into the bob.

NGraceO

Currently making and coloring a wig. I think I'm going to sew the wig down though. I got my hair from mocha on Ali express which is awesome hair slightly thin but no major shedding it tangling and co washed it many times during my bleaching process. I'll post pictures tomorrow after I cut it into the bob.

Come on over to the new thread!!

NGraceO

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Im gonna hang out with u ladies for a while. I just got my wig from lacewigtrend and im in love! My wig regimen: cowash cornrows once a week (hello hydration), spray hair with aloe/glycerin/olive oil mix. Sleep in satin bonnet. Pretty simple

NGraceO

Im gonna hang out with u ladies for a while. I just got my wig from lacewigtrend and im in love! My wig regimen: cowash cornrows once a week (hello hydration), spray hair with aloe/glycerin/olive oil mix. Sleep in satin bonnet. Pretty simple

Hey, were in the 2014 now. Come on over!!

NGraceO

ojemba

I kept my last beehive in for 8 weeks, I'm shooting for 12 this time as it will put me at the week of my 2 year post BC anniversary. I'm so eager to see what my hair will look like.

After that I'll probably stick with 8 weeks beehive 1 week with plaits under wig - break from the cornrow, then back in beehive again.

My goal is to retain 5-6 of hair this year which will put just about full MBL!!

I'm soooo ready for this challenge

Other than buying some more hair to make maybe 2 wigs, I also think wigging will help with my savings goal as I won't be buying much products. I'm sticking to my stuff I have now. I will get more conditioner to co-wash thou.