WIG CHALLENGE 2014

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
So, I co-washed my plaits yesterday, then moisturized and sealed, which is something I never do.

My hair was just feeling so unbelievably dry, and I couldn't imagine doing a full-out wash day for another week. Lets see how this will affect my moisture levels and detangling this weekend.
NGraceO
In other news, here is todays work bun:

This is a wig, its so natural and beautiful?!? Please share where I can buy it. NGraceO

Sent from my SM-N900V using LHCF

Beamodel

Here is my Bisa wig. I love it. I cut it because it was way too long for me. Now it's the length of my real hair.

image-3520264630.jpg

Last edited:

Rozlewis

Rozlewis, did you get my PM? I wear a man's spandex wave cap.

Hi DivaChyck

I did not see your PM but thanks for your response. I have also purchased a spandex dome cap too. Since I am starting off with half-wigs I was wondering if I should wear a cap with it. Wearing a wig cap with a half-wig will require me to pull it back it just feels like the wig might slip off. You can tell I am a newbie. Thanks for your help.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I use a wig cap no matter what Rozlewis. You can pin the wig down to make it stay and even toss on a headband for added security. You'll get over the feeling it's coming off once you start wearing wigs and get use to the feeling.

babyt87

My new East Riya wig is my new favourite thing in the world! I haven't done any proper blending or straightening and I love!

image-1077778184.jpg

Think I'm going to buy a couple and stock up...I need one that can be sweated out in the gym, one for every day and one for going out lol

trclemons

I can't believe this challenge is almost over. This year has flown by. Oh well, here are my November wigs: Ms. Fab (short) & Ms. Bentley (long).

Attachments

• 20141103_075350.jpg
    20141103_075350.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 20141117_072439.jpg
    20141117_072439.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 118

gabulldawg

I can't believe this challenge is almost over. This year has flown by. Oh well, here are my November wigs: Ms. Fab (short) & Ms. Bentley (long).

Love Ms. Bentley!! What brand?

I was thinking when I go on vacation I want to take a break from my wig, but now I'm not so sure. :lol: I may be doing a lot of swimming and stuff so i don't know if it even makes sense, but I'm in love with it. Hmmmm.

Ann0804

This is the latest wig I purchased. It's human hair. I'm feeling like I look better in synthetic wigs. I'm going to be working on making this one look more realistic. Any tips for me?

[/URL]

Beamodel

My new East Riya wig is my new favourite thing in the world! I haven't done any proper blending or straightening and I love! Think I'm going to buy a couple and stock up...I need one that can be sweated out in the gym, one for every day and one for going out lol

Oh snap, I just purchased this wig. It looks great on you baby87

trclemons

Love Ms. Bentley!! What brand?

I was thinking when I go on vacation I want to take a break from my wig, but now I'm not so sure. :lol: I may be doing a lot of swimming and stuff so i don't know if it even makes sense, but I'm in love with it. Hmmmm.
gabulldawg. Bently is a synthetic wig by FreeTress Equal. I bought her in the OMFIRERED color about 6 months ago from www.blackhairspray.com for $22.99.

Evolving78

I'm going to see if my local bss has the wig I want instead of ordering it! I want to get two. I'm am just going to hide and protective style my hair for a year. No heat or wearing it down for the summer until I make full APL. I wanna make BSL by the end of the year, that is a serious challenge! I can't wait to get this wig! It will be my holiday hair!

Renewed1

I'm cutting up this Outre Annie wig. It's gorgeous but way too long to wear down everyday.

But I order another Taylor wig and the Shantel wig.

I'm thinking about getting a cute short bob wig to wear for work.

SpiritJunkie

My new East Riya wig is my new favourite thing in the world! I haven't done any proper blending or straightening and I love! Think I'm going to buy a couple and stock up...I need one that can be sweated out in the gym, one for every day and one for going out lol

This looks like it's growing outta your scalp!!!!

Evolving78

Is there going to be a wig challenge for next year??

Does anyone ever gravitate to variations of a particular style? I really love pixie cut wigs that are really snug. I like them with waves too.

EnExitStageLeft

Just picked up two more half wigs from SamsBeauty.

I got the....

-It's a wig Synthetic Hair Half Wig HW Natural Yaki Long
-It's A Wig Synthetic Hair Half Wig (Runaway)

Here are the stock photo's...

It's a wig Synthetic Hair Half Wig HW Natural Yaki Long:

If you're an Outre Annie lover like myself, then I think we have another winner :yay:. I bought this specifically for long ponytails/big behind buns lol.

It's A Wig Synthetic Hair Half Wig (Runaway):

I bought this specifically for long wavy ponytails. I'm going to Cali in Dec. so I need something carefree and flowy to just throw up and go. This is perfect.

Evolving78

I got sensational bump wig in Lucy and easy 27. I love short pixie wigs! Haven't played with them yet. But I'm wearing Lucy this coming weekend!