WIGS/HAIR TO PRACTICE ON????? PLEASE HELP!!!!

azul11

I need to know if Sally's has cheap wigs or hair i can practice on. I am doing a project where I am showing the effects of relaxer on hair and the effects w/o a neutralizer but I dont want to order anything online nor do I want to spend a lot of money. Does sallys have hair like that?? not silky straight but more unprocessed hair. Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
God bless you all.

stacy

I think almost all hair in the store, straight or kinky, has been processed with some sort of chemicals. You may want to call a local beauty school to seee where they get their heads from for the students. HTH

azul11

hmmm you dont think that the kinky hair would be able to do it? I just need enough hair whether it is in a wig or locks of it to do a test to see the effect it has on the hair with and w/o a neutralizer. I dont know of beauty places here so I was hoping sallys would have some kinky hair that would respond to a relaxer.
God bless you all.

stacy

Sometimes Sally's has really cheap hair. You may want to do some research (call the company that makes the hair or something) to make sure that it is chemical free.

sweetcocoa

I got one(mannequin head) in one of those Korean owned shops for $20 to practice braiding on. It is type 4/a.

Tara

I know Sally's sells Beauty School heads, the one I got from them has straight hair but it's human so you can do everything (color,relax, etc.) to it.

HTH... I forgot how much mine cost.

azul11

ohh thank you because this is just for a project a one time thing so i dont want to spend a lot of money. and the area in which i am in doesnt have a lot of beauty supply stores so it was either sallys or find a place that sells human hair and just try to do the project with a lock at a time. thanks again. God bless you all.