Wild Growth Oil

Foxycus02

I want to hear what you guys have to say about this product. Any rants, raves, dissapointments? I purchased it today mainly as a moisturizer because my ends were feeling a bit dry due to frequent heat usage lately. Anyway, I washed my hair, conditioned and before I rollerset I added 7 drops of the oil to my hair along with my fave item "Salerm leave in". Right now Im sitting under the dryer waiting for my hair to dry, it feels like its not greasy, it feels good actually. But I dont know, wild growth users what do you think? How do you use yours?

L

LaNecia

I use my WGO as a moisturizer after I apply Surge to my scalp. It also makes my hair texture very soft when it's damp and I put it in a ponytail. I don't mind the smell at all.

It' a staple in my regimen.

Kaela

Out of all of my products, this is a staple, one that I have used for the longest. Its the product that I love to hate, and hate to love. I hate it because of the smell, and because there is nothing else like it -- so if it gets discontinued, I'll be
I think the key is to use it on damp hair, and sparingly, just as you described. Nothing leaves my hair softer (when I use it along with a spray leave in condition).

I would not recommend using it on completely dry hair, directly on the scalp, or more often than twice a week (if you are not washing your hair that frequently).

Shake the bottle before use because it does separate =.

Lee

I use this for my air dry. WOW, nothing compares. I love it. I tried other oils, however, I come right back to the WGO. This is a staple for me.

Candi

I have used this for about 6 - 7 months on my and my daughters hair. I use it on just washed hair. The smell is not great but it goes away after it dries. It does make my hair soft. To me it's just ok. Just another product I was told to try. And the beat goes on.

BrownBetty

I love WGO, I have dry hair and when I air dry it is great. I also apply it during the week when my hair is dry, I use a lot though.

Shayla

i love it...this is my staple as well...ever since i started using it (along w/ taking prenatal vitamins) i've having double the rate of growth that i usually have.

i apply it to my new growth to help tame it..i also apply it to my scalp every other day (i'm wearing microbraids to help me transition)

Foxycus02

I had great results and the smell well I didnt smell anything after my hair dried. I was scared my hair was gonna come out greasy and it didnt so Im happy. Yup Ill be using this again.

sabie19

I love this product. I have placed it on my hair and it makes my hair so soft. My hair stays moisturize and when I use it to airdry the smell does go away. It helps me to retain some lenght. Den1 used it for her hair. You should ask her.