Wilderness Testimonies?

OhmyKimB

This is how I feel. Thanks guys for the prayers I'm praying for you guys too.

The Lord Is Able And Most Willing
Matthew 8:3
3Then Jesus put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” Immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

When you see someone receiving a miraculous healing or financial breakthrough, do you ask, “What about me, Lord?” I believe that the leper who came to Jesus must have asked the same question.

He must have heard or seen from a distance, since he was not permitted to be in public places by the law, how Jesus had healed the sick. So he had no doubt that Jesus could heal him, but he was not sure if Jesus would. He said to Jesus, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.” (Matthew 8:2) He was confident of the power of God, but not the love of God for him.

Like the leper, maybe you don’t have a problem believing that God can give you your miracle, since He is Almighty God. But you are wondering if He will do it for you. My friend, let Jesus’ actions and answer to the leper settle this question once and for all. He stretched forth His hand, touched the leper and said, “I am willing; be cleansed.” And immediately, the leper was healed.

I want you to notice that Jesus touched the leper. He could have healed him from a distance with just a spoken word. He had healed others this way as in the case of the centurion’s servant and the Syro-Phoenician woman’s daughter. So why did He touch the leper?

Jesus knew that for so many years, the leper had been cut off from his family and society, so he must have been feeling dehumanized. I believe that Jesus touched him to make him feel human again, to make him feel loved and accepted again. His touch was His love language to the leper.

Can you see God’s heart of love here? Can you see how much He loved the leper? That is how much He loves you! The day that you come to know God’s heart of love and believe that He wants you blessed more than you want to be blessed is the day that you receive your miracle!

Beloved, catch a glimpse of God’s heart of love, and you will believe that He is not only able, but also willing to make you whole!

-Pastor Joseph Prince

LovingLady

This is very powerful.

Can you see God’s heart of love here? Can you see how much He loved the leper? That is how much He loves you! The day that you come to know God’s heart of love and believe that He wants you blessed more than you want to be blessed is the day that you receive your miracle!

loolalooh

I got this yesterday and I could barely read it. But I did today and hopefully it helps someone.

Francis Frangipane:
Your Appointment with Your Destiny is Still Set

Appointed Times
In spite of escalating turmoil in our world, there remains one last, great outpouring of mercy during the end times (see Matthew 24:14; Acts 2:17). This supernatural season of grace has been predetermined. It is an "appointed time" of the Lord.

For those unaware, an appointed time is, in truth, an open display of the sovereignty and power of God. In it we discover with absolute certainty that nothing is impossible for God. For this is a season when God fulfills His will on earth, fulfilling in the process His promises, and the hopes and dreams of His people.

The Psalmist wrote, "But You, O Lord, abide forever, and Your name to all generations. You will arise and have compassion on Zion; for it is time to be gracious to her, for the appointed time has come" (Psalm 102:12-13).

There is an appointed time coming for Israel, and an appointed time for you and me. If the Lord has promised, He will certainly bring it to pass.

Recall: Abraham and Sarah had waited in faith for a quarter of a century for the promise of God. Finally, as they neared one hundred years of age, the Lord told Abraham, "At the appointed time I will return to you - and Sarah will have a son" (Genesis 18:14). One year later, "at the appointed time" (Genesis 21:2), Isaac was born to aged parents!

While there are, indeed, appointed times of judgment (see Mark 13:33), the phrase most frequently represents a time, preset by God, when He reveals "wonders, plans formed long ago, [that unfold] with perfect faithfulness" (Isaiah 25:1).

Demons may stand arrayed against the Lord; nations may align themselves to fight Him. It does not matter. He who sits in the heavens laughs. For He makes "all things [His] servants" (Psalm 119:91). Even His enemies' plans for evil are reversed and made to serve the purpose of God (see Genesis 50:20; Romans 8:28; Acts 2:22-23).

If God gave you a vision, a spiritual hope or dream for your future, there will be an appointed time when that which God spoke comes to pass. Thus the Lord assures us,

"Record the vision and inscribe it on tablets, that the one who reads it may run. For the vision is yet for the appointed time. It hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it; for it will certainly come, it will not delay" (Habakkuk 2:2-3).

If you have a vision or promise from God, that vision also has a time of fulfillment. Write it down and place it where you can see it every day. Though it tarries, wait for it. For it will certainly come to pass at the appointed time.

Appointed Servants of God

When the Lord manifests Himself openly in an appointed time, He actually moves through a power grid He established in hiddenness during the time of preparation. His work appears suddenly, but its preparation may have taken many years. Either way, an appointed time flows through appointed people. He predestines the time of their breakthrough in advance, even as He works silently within their hearts in preparation.

Consider the Lord's word to His disciples: "You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain" (John 15:16).

Every disciple feels that, at some point, he or she chose Christ. Yet, the deeper truth is that God chose us before the foundation of the world and has been working in us. At the appointed time we choose Christ, but only after He chose us (see Ephesians 1:3-5). We could not even come to Christ had not the Father drawn us (see John 6:44).

Yet, He who chose us also appointed us to bear much fruit. The same power that worked surrender in us and then inspired our faith continues to work in our hearts throughout our days, appointing us to bear fruit. The idea that we can just sit quietly in church is a deception. You may look at your life and feel unfruitful. But God is not done with you yet. Do you believe God has chosen you? Then believe also that He has appointed you to bear fruit.

The Enemy's Work

One may argue, "But I know people who were good Christians who have fallen away." Yes, but in many cases you will find that, at some point, they fell into deep disappointment about some failed spiritual expectation. Disappointment is not just a sad, emotional state of mind; deep disappointment actually can sever our hearts from faith. It is the enemy's work. Demonically manipulated disappointment can actually "dis-appoint" a person from God's destiny for their lives.

I have known many who were doing well, moving toward their appointed destiny. The future God had for them seemed almost close enough to taste. Then they became disappointed in someone or something. By accepting into their souls this demonically manipulated disappointment, their faith turned dormant; a bitter winter took over their souls. It is here, even in the throes of disappointment, that the righteous learn to live by faith (see Habakkuk 2:1-4).

We all face times of disappointment. I went through a time when the promise of God seemed like a foolish spiritual fantasy. For nearly three years I had not been involved in pastoral ministry. No doors would open. God was doing a work in my soul to cause me to trust Him, but I felt abandoned and cut off from my calling. In a moment of abject honesty, I prayed, "Lord, You promised that those who believed in You would not be disappointed. Master, You know all things. Look at my heart. I am full of disappointment."

The Lord simply replied, "Your life is not over."

Of course, I knew that. I was a healthy young man not older than forty. Yet, the spell of disappointment had flooded my soul with darkness, causing me to conclude erroneously that God was done with me.

Listen well my friend: Satan can stop our destiny if we accept the power of disappointment into our lives. Once we accept the heaviness of a deep dis-appointment, backsliding is often not far away. You see, dis-appointment cuts us off from our vision, and without a vision people perish.

Are you carrying disappointment in your heart? Renounce it. Forgive those who have let you down. Have you personally or morally failed? Repent deeply and return to your Redeemer. Holy Spirit, I ask You to remove from my brother and sister the paralyzing sting of disappointment!

Beloved, the Spirit of God has come to release you of the effect of the dis-appointment. He reminds you, your appointment with your destiny is still set.

Francis Frangipane
Ministries of Francis Frangipane
Email: francis1[USER=272860]Fran[/USER]gipane.org

You have no idea how much I need this now. Thank you!

LovingLady

Psalm 47 :Rose:

1. O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph.

2. For the LORD most high is terrible; he is a great King over all the earth.

3. He shall subdue the people under us, and the nations under our feet.

4. He shall choose our inheritance for us, the excellency of Jacob whom he loved. Selah.

5. God is gone up with a shout, the LORD with the sound of a trumpet.

6. Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises.

7. For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding.

8. God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness.

9. The princes of the people are gathered together, even the people of the God of Abraham: for the shields of the earth belong unto God: he is greatly exalted.

Butterfly08

I am just soooooooooooooo through. :( I just don't trust in God any more. All my life I have prayed and cried for certain things and none of it has come true for me. It doesn't matter whether I live right or don't, still the same outcome, no difference, just disappointment after disappointment. This past year I have stretched myself harder than ever before to trust in God and live holy, forgive people who have hurt and abused me, clean up my life, give up sin, and I can honestly say nothing has changed. Nothing that I can wholly give credit to God for.

Just as soon as I get a tiny piece of happiness, something comes to snatch it away. :( Over and over, without fail. I truly feel like God has abandoned me. At least the Israelistes had each other. I have noone (here) and I'm stuck in a place I don't want to be with no hope of leaving.

I am at the point either God SHOWS ME something or I won't trust any more. I won't even try. Even with the Israelites He was their fire by night, cloud by day. He parted their Red Sea, miracle after miracle, and they still chose not to believe and trust. I have no miracles. No answered prayers. Just me trying to say "ok maybe God has a better plan. I'm hurt that this didn't work out but He must have something better for me." But nothing. 35 years and no better plan, just hurt and pain. No beauty for ashes...just ashes.

I am sorry to complain but I am just so done with Him!!!!!! :(

I have worked sooooooooooo hard on my degree for the past 5.5 years, through a tree falling on my house, a nasty divorce, struggle after struggle, and NOTHING to show for it!!! He has abandoned me all my life!!!! :(

My mom says I'm bargaining with God, saying I did this now You must do that for me....but my question is, what is the point in being on earth if the entire time is miserable? If God allows you to have desires but never lets ANY OF THEM come true? If that's the case, I should have just gone straight to heaven after I got saved. Why live on earth unhappy all the time? Am I WRONG for wanting God to move on my behalf? Am I wrong to expect that if I give, fast, pray, praise, and live holy that I shouldn't get SOMETHING that I want out of this life?

At some point, there has to be a manifestation. Otherwise...why keep hoping and trusting in God for something that will never come to pass?

Just so done. :nono:

Guitarhero

Butterfly08, I have walked in some of your shoes. What I can say is that you are depressed over the situations and have forgotten that the sky is beautiful, the grass is beautiful, the majestic deer is beautiful...and all point to Him. His love for you is undying, even in spite of the pain He is allowing in your life. Find one thing that is beautiful and thank Him for it. If you do this daily, you will begin to see that there are many more we can be thankful for.

Some will tell you that G-d means for all to be happy, rich, married, successful...but I do not think that is true. Sometimes, He takes people and puts them through the fire. Might seem unfair, and I also accuse Him of such at times. But then I find that small one thing that is beautiful that I had overlooked. Maybe He uses all those tears as a sacrifice in this world.

St. Teresa de Avila recorded in her writings to Jesus that she was tired of all the other sisters' gossiping and mistreatment of her. And Jesus told her, "but that is how I treat my friends." She replied, "no wonder you don't have many friends." That's kinda it. He is allowing you to join in on His continuing sacrifice. It's a very deep spiritual place in planes you cannot fathom now. Your tears and heartache are not wasted. Take heart dear one! But I will pray that He will send you a flower of hope. You will receive that flower and when you do, you will know He is with you.

MSee

Butterfly, today I heard a Minister say the devil always attack just before promotion. I stopped to consider that statement because I too can distinctly recall periods of my life where I frankly gave up, messed up, let my besetting sin run wild because I was "hurt", disadvantaged, wronged and there seemed to be no vindication. Surprisingly after many of those times an opportunity opened and I was just too out of place to fully rise to the occasion. The darkest moment is indeed before dawn and being a person of way too strong emotions I've had to learn to fight off the issues in me and force myself to do what's right. I pray that you will rise out of your discouragement. Remember that even some of the great men of God that we read about in the scriptures have been where you are. Elijah, mighty prophet calling down fire from heaven was ready to die after one threat from his persistent adversary Jezebel.

Remember some of the things God did for him .... made him rest (you seemed to be doing much and may be more exhausted than you realise, consider making yourself get some good rest if that is so); God fed him; gave him water; then instructed him led him to a safe place and then spoke. My advice would be what you already know. Rant directly to God then wait.......The weapon of discouragement may have been sent ahead to stop your blessing. Actually as Alma alluded to, you may not be seeing the blessings that are around you.

You have been a such a powerful example of an overcomer that reading your post is more disheartening than the things you have revealed that you went through. I certainly will be praying for you.

Highly Favored8

Butterfly08, Do not give up on God- from the way I am reading your post I can say your breakthrough is on it's way. I know how you feel trust me I do. I go through those same moments I snap myself out b/c God has brought me too far to leave me and you. Look at all the good God has done for you now and then thank God for what is on it's way. Write down every night what you have in your life what is making you happy now. Remember God is Able. You also have us here on this board your post just blessed me and others who feel the same way at time we all been there.

(((((((BIG HUG )))))))))) and do not give up.

Sashaa08

Butterfly08, I had a similar occurence about a decade ago. I was convinced that God either hated me, was angry at me, was ignoring me, or all of the above. I went to church but my heart wasn't in it. I prayed half-heartedly but didn't ask for anything (why bother, when the answer was always no?).

God answered my prayers a year later-not the way that I assumed He would but the result was the same. I later understood why He didn't do it the way that I had been asking (I was used to answer somebody else's prayer).

Don't let what you don't know, change what you do know. One verse that helps me when I am discouraged is to speak Psalm 27:13 outloud.

Amplified Version: "[What, what would have become of me] had I not believed that I would see the Lord's goodness in the land of the living!"

NKJ: I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.

Butterfly08

Butterfly, today I heard a Minister say the devil always attack just before promotion. I stopped to consider that statement because I too can distinctly recall periods of my life where I frankly gave up, messed up, let my besetting sin run wild because I was "hurt", disadvantaged, wronged and there seemed to be no vindication. Surprisingly after many of those times an opportunity opened and I was just too out of place to fully rise to the occasion. The darkest moment is indeed before dawn and being a person of way too strong emotions I've had to learn to fight off the issues in me and force myself to do what's right. I pray that you will rise out of your discouragement. Remember that even some of the great men of God that we read about in the scriptures have been where you are. Elijah, mighty prophet calling down fire from heaven was ready to die after one threat from his persistent adversary Jezebel.

Remember some of the things God did for him .... made him rest (you seemed to be doing much and may be more exhausted than you realise, consider making yourself get some good rest if that is so); God fed him; gave him water; then instructed him led him to a safe place and then spoke. My advice would be what you already know. Rant directly to God then wait.......The weapon of discouragement may have been sent ahead to stop your blessing. Actually as Alma alluded to, you may not be seeing the blessings that are around you.

You have been a such a powerful example of an overcomer that reading your post is more disheartening than the things you have revealed that you went through. I certainly will be praying for you.

Thank you. I can relate to your post, and I agree I probably need some sleep. It's hard though because I work FT and this semester is soooo grueling. I have been working most of the semester on (one) of my final projects and I'm barely 1/2 done with only 3 weeks to go (not counting other assignments due in between). It is hard to get rest but I always tend to get depressed when I am deprived. I will probably turn in early tonite and pick everything back up tomorrow.

Butterfly08, Do not give up on God- from the way I am reading your post I can say your breakthrough is on it's way. I know how you feel trust me I do. I go through those same moments I snap myself out b/c God has brought me too far to leave me and you. Look at all the good God has done for you now and then thank God for what is on it's way. Write down every night what you have in your life what is making you happy now. Remember God is Able. You also have us here on this board your post just blessed me and others who feel the same way at time we all been there.

(((((((BIG HUG )))))))))) and do not give up.

Thanks. My emotions still haven't changed much, but I'm not going to use this as an excuse to sin (well, except for my lack of faith). I made some commitments to God and despite how angry I am at Him I will not drop them over this. I can't say I'm not giving up though, I still need to see some action right now. We'll see...:ohwell:

Butterfly08, I had a similar occurence about a decade ago. I was convinced that God either hated me, was angry at me, was ignoring me, or all of the above. I went to church but my heart wasn't in it. I prayed half-heartedly but didn't ask for anything (why bother, when the answer was always no?).

God answered my prayers a year later-not the way that I assumed He would but the result was the same. I later understood why He didn't do it the way that I had been asking (I was used to answer somebody else's prayer).

Don't let what you don't know, change what you do know. One verse that helps me when I am discouraged is to speak Psalm 27:13 outloud.

Amplified Version: "[What, what would have become of me] had I not believed that I would see the Lord's goodness in the land of the living!"
NKJ: I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.

Yes, I have listened to that very same scripture over and over, and it always resonated with me. Maybe I'm warping it now but that perfectly describes how I'm feeling. I am fainting because I don't believe I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. :nono:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Thank you. I can relate to your post, and I agree I probably need some sleep. It's hard though because I work FT and this semester is soooo grueling. I have been working most of the semester on (one) of my final projects and I'm barely 1/2 done with only 3 weeks to go (not counting other assignments due in between). It is hard to get rest but I always tend to get depressed when I am deprived. I will probably turn in early tonite and pick everything back up tomorrow.

Thanks. My emotions still haven't changed much, but I'm not going to use this as an excuse to sin (well, except for my lack of faith). I made some commitments to God and despite how angry I am at Him I will not drop them over this. I can't say I'm not giving up though, I still need to see some action right now. We'll see...:ohwell:

Yes, I have listened to that very same scripture over and over, and it always resonated with me. Maybe I'm warping it now but that perfectly describes how I'm feeling. I am fainting because I don't believe I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. :nono:

:kiss:

No lecture
No scripture
No xyz from me

I just want you to stay around for the tomorrow, the day after, the month after, the years after, the decades after.

Why?

Because each moment adds up to what you've been praying for. Butterfly, it all adds up to the good that God has just for you and you only.

You're just tired and you need rest. Rest from giving all of you to all of what life has called upon you to do. You've given so much that there's so little left for you.

Or so it seems.

Cuddle up in the arms of the One who loves you, God your Father in Heaven. Cuddle up in His arms of wonderous love; love unrecycled, love untouched by anyone else, Love that has been ear marked only for you.

Let your moments add up and watch for the Harves of your life and blessings to overtake you with showers from Heaven.

I promised no scripture, no chapter, no verse. But I didn't promise to omit one of these.

:bighug: :circle: :kiss: :circle: :bighug:

God has bigger wings to wrap you and surround you with all that you have been working so hard to achieve. He has seen your hard work, and all of your hard labour and each task has been recored within His heart, and God is giving you a brand new start to rest and to begin to live again, here on earth.

Just rest precious Butterfly. That's all you need to do is just rest. :love2:

luthiengirlie

No lecture
No scripture
No xyz from me

I just want you to stay around for the tomorrow, the day after, the month after, the years after, the decades after.

Why?

Because each moment adds up to what you've been praying for. Butterfly, it all adds up to the good that God has just for you and you only.

You're just tired and you need rest. Rest from giving all of you to all of what life has called upon you to do. You've given so much that there's so little left for you.

Or so it seems.

Cuddle up in the arms of the One who loves you, God your Father in Heaven. Cuddle up in His arms of wonderous love; love unrecycled, love untouched by anyone else, Love that has been ear marked only for you.

Let your moments add up and watch for the Harves of your life and blessings to overtake you with showers from Heaven.

I promised no scripture, no chapter, no verse. But I didn't promise to omit one of these.

God has bigger wings to wrap you and surround you with all that you have been working so hard to achieve. He has seen your hard work, and all of your hard labour and each task has been recored within His heart, and God is giving you a brand new start to rest and to begin to live again, here on earth.

I know this wasn't directed towards me but this is what i needed to hear in the bolded.
I feel like EVERYTHING is an uphill battle in my life right now. it's so bad that my grandmother even notices that I am so drained and heavy-laden
my relationship with my boyfriend
school
just fustrated

I'd never though love would be like this.. a part of me feels like he doesn't care anymore and he's just going through the motions but the Holy Spirit says to stay... so i'm staying... but i am emotionally detached in a sense
and i'm trying to figure out my career..
so rightnow I'll just trust in YHWH and rest in HIs prescence and Le Him deal with everything else... I am getting tired.

Shimmie

Staff member
I know this wasn't directed towards me but this is what i needed to hear in the bolded.
I feel like EVERYTHING is an uphill battle in my life right now. it's so bad that my grandmother even notices that I am so drained and heavy-laden
my relationship with my boyfriend
school
just fustrated

I'd never though love would be like this.. a part of me feels like he doesn't care anymore and he's just going through the motions but the Holy Spirit says to stay... so i'm staying... but i am emotionally detached in a sense
and i'm trying to figure out my career..
so rightnow I'll just trust in YHWH and rest in HIs prescence and Le Him deal with everything else... I am getting tired.

Precious Love... :kiss:

Whenever you feel that tired, just rest and allow God to love you with His best.

Don't even think about tomorrow for tomorrow has already been labeled as a day adding to your harvest of blessings. And you have to stay around and be 'selfish' so that no one else can have them; for God has 'engraved' [not written with a marker] but He has engraved your name upon each one.

Let it go, let your mind just go, let your body just go and leave your cares in the arms of Jesus, afterall, He paid for all of your cares and at a price that none of us could ever, ever, ever, match.

luthiengirlie, just as when you were that precious little baby in your mommmie's womb, you took absolutely no thought of tomorrow... none. You didn't have to, for your tomorrow's were already taken care of and pre-planned by God's heart for you.

You are still a baby in the womb, yet this womb is located in the heart of God the Father. Yes, you are snuggled right there; safe and sound.

May I break my promise about not quoting a scripture?

Isaiah 49 shares; Can a mother forget her nursing child? Therefore, neither will God forget you, for He has engraved you upon His hands."

Little one, Little Luthiengirlie ... you are incubated in His love. Not a plastic issolate that hold the 'preemies' in the nurseries, but in the hands of our all powerful, all mighty, all loving Father of Fathers.... our Father God.

Hold on to the love who loves you more than any love that we could ever understand or describe. Let God take care of your next moment, because you acutally have no choice, only because God has already taken care of your entire Life for you to live it's full completion here on earth.

Can yuou do that? I know you can. God knows you can. And You know this too.

And may I add just a little 'girl-to-girl' moment here?

Ain't none of us are going anywhere until we are ankle length with our hair growth and have it tripled around our waistlines and long enough to cut it and grow it back again at least 10 times and expecially until we invent our own 'hair stores' and not make the Asians rich; and have a product that makes hair grow 2 inches ........

Overnight!

And then we can show off and not share out secret hair formula and the folks on Black Hair Media can be jelly' and we don't care, cuzzzzzzz, we got the hair down to our ankle bones.

I think I'm staying... How about you?

I love you, precious sister. Don't ever doubt that, for it is coming from my heart which truly cares and even more from the heart of God who cares far more than we can ever measure.

Rest baby girl... :giveheart: Your tomorrows are promised with blessings. :Rose:

luthiengirlie

Precious Love... :kiss:

Whenever you feel that tired, just rest and allow God to love you with His best.

Don't even think about tomorrow for tomorrow has already been labeled as a day adding to your harvest of blessings. And you have to stay around and be 'selfish' so that no one else can have them; for God has 'engraved' [not written with a marker] but He has engraved your name upon each one.

Let it go, let your mind just go, let your body just go and leave your cares in the arms of Jesus, afterall, He paid for all of your cares and at a price that none of us could ever, ever, ever, match.

luthiengirlie, just as when you were that precious little baby in your mommmie's womb, you took absolutely no thought of tomorrow... none. You didn't have to, for your tomorrow's were already taken care of and pre-planned by God's heart for you.

You are still a baby in the womb, yet this womb is located in the heart of God the Father. Yes, you are snuggled right there; safe and sound.

May I break my promise about not quoting a scripture?

Isaiah 49 shares; Can a mother forget her nursing child? Therefore, neither will God forget you, for He has engraved you upon His hands."

Little one, Little Luthiengirlie ... you are incubated in His love. Not a plastic issolate that hold the 'preemies' in the nurseries, but in the hands of our all powerful, all mighty, all loving Father of Fathers.... our Father God.

Hold on to the love who loves you more than any love that we could ever understand or describe. Let God take care of your next moment, because you acutally have no choice, only because God has already taken care of your entire Life for you to live it's full completion here on earth.

Can yuou do that? I know you can. God knows you can. And You know this too.

And may I add just a little 'girl-to-girl' moment here?

Ain't none of us are going anywhere until we are ankle length with our hair growth and have it tripled around our waistlines and long enough to cut it and grow it back again at least 10 times and expecially until we invent our own 'hair stores' and not make the Asians rich; and have a product that makes hair grow 2 inches ........

Overnight!

And then we can show off and not share out secret hair formula and the folks on Black Hair Media can be jelly' and we don't care, cuzzzzzzz, we got the hair down to our ankle bones.

I think I'm staying... How about you?

I love you, precious sister. Don't ever doubt that, for it is coming from my heart which truly cares and even more from the heart of God who cares far more than we can ever measure.

Rest baby girl... :giveheart: Your tomorrows are promised with blessings. :Rose:

THank you so much... I"m giong to print this out.. I am not a crier.. but i just feel like having a good cry.. this year has been more down than up... and what is supposed to be up is down.

Sashaa08

Just wanted to check back in to see how everybody was doing. Glad to see Shimmie weighing in-she's always so encouraging and loving!!

Sometimes the toughest thing to do is stand still and rest in God. I am working on getting better on that and it makes life a lot less stressful the better I get at stepping aside and let God take care of results (because I am by nature an independent, goal-driven, results-oriented person).

Hang in there Butterfly08 and all my sisters working our way through the wilderness.

Shimmie

Staff member
THank you so much... I"m giong to print this out.. I am not a crier.. but i just feel like having a good cry..

this year has been more down than up... and what is supposed to be up is down

"Down' is always up... with Jesus... for:

"...He maketh me to lie down in Green Pastures ... [and while there] .... He restoreth my soul." [Psalm 23]

Baby girl, When you are down, look up, the face of God is smiling upon you....in love. And there is no greater love than God's. For it always picks you up and in Him, you will not sink low, only arise.

"Arise and be healed... in the name of Jesus...' for He has restored your soul. :love2:

Only God... Only God, Only God. :Rose: Amen.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Just wanted to check back in to see how everybody was doing. Glad to see Shimmie weighing in-she's always so encouraging and loving!!

Sometimes the toughest thing to do is stand still and rest in God. I am working on getting better on that and it makes life a lot less stressful the better I get at stepping aside and let God take care of results (because I am by nature an independent, goal-driven, results-oriented person).

Hang in there Butterfly08 and all my sisters working our way through the wilderness.

:giveheart: Thank you Sashaa for the kind 'welcome'. :Rose:

Butterfly08

luthiengirlie, you are in my heart and thoughts. :bighug:

No lecture
No scripture
No xyz from me

Why?

Or so it seems.

Thank you Shimmie, this means so much. :cry: :bighug: :cry: In fact, I am going to take a warm bath and go to bed, super early for me, but I know my mind and body is completely exhausted.

Thank you Sashaa08! :bighug:

Shimmie

Staff member
luthiengirlie, you are in my heart and thoughts. :bighug:

Thank you Shimmie, this means so much. :cry: :bighug: :cry: In fact, I am going to take a warm bath and go to bed, super early for me, but I know my mind and body is completely exhausted.

Thank you Sashaa08! :bighug:

Sweet sleep, Precious Butterfly... for your cares will keep... God has them all taken care of and He is also taking tender care of you. :giveheart:

LovingLady

Think back to the story of the blind man. Jesus and His disciples was in the out-skits of the city of Jericho were a blind man named Bartimaeus was begging. When Bartimaeus heard that Jesus was near by he cried out "Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!"

Mark 10 : 48-52

48 Many rebuked him and told him to be quiet, but he shouted all the more, “Son of David, have mercy on me!”

49 Jesus stopped and said, “Call him.” So they called to the blind man, “Cheer up! On your feet! He’s calling you.”

50 Throwing his cloak aside, he jumped to his feet and came to Jesus.

51 “What do you want me to do for you?” Jesus asked him. The blind man said, “Rabbi, I want to see.”

52 “Go,” said Jesus, “your faith has healed you.” Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus along the road.

Jesus is in our neighborhood, continue to shout out to him. The hard week that a lot of us had was the enemy trying to keep us quiet. The more we are "oppressed" or "told to keep quiet" the louder we have to shout for Jesus. He will come to heal us, but we need to have the faith of Bartimaeus.

luthiengirlie

So on point and so needed.. YHWH has something for this group of women... The advesary wanted us to be tired, worn down, saying forget it all instead of running to Him saying, "Its in Your hands, I trust you, I know You got this". Let us not forget what He has already done.. Let us take out our stones of rememberance and declare we will have a new stone to make

Shimmie

Staff member
Think back to the story of the blind man. Jesus and His disciples was in the out-skits of the city of Jericho were a blind man named Bartimaeus was begging. When Bartimaeus heard that Jesus was near by he cried out "Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!"

48 Many rebuked him and told him to be quiet, but he shouted all the more, “Son of David, have mercy on me!”

49 Jesus stopped and said, “Call him.” So they called to the blind man, “Cheer up! On your feet! He’s calling you.”

51 “What do you want me to do for you?” Jesus asked him. The blind man said, “Rabbi, I want to see.”

52 “Go,” said Jesus, “your faith has healed you.” Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus along the road.

Jesus is in our neighborhood, continue to shout out to him. The hard week that a lot of us had was the enemy trying to keep us quiet. The more we are "oppressed" or "told to keep quiet" the louder we have to shout for Jesus. He will come to heal us, but we need to have the faith of Bartimaeus.

:amen:

Good Word! :up:

ToyToy

This is so odd...it's the third or fourth week in a row that I heard have this particular story being preached or talked about.
Thank you so much for mentioning this scripture. I guess God wants to make sure the message gets through to me :yep:.

Butterfly08

Ok ladies, I have an update.

First thank you all for bearing with me during my bratty, angry phase. I was really frustrated. I went to church Sunday and was asked to do the Powerpoint for the songs and scriptures. I was glad because I wouldn't have to stand up and praise. I gritted my teeth through most of the sermon which was on, ironically, faith, but when the alter call was made I knew I needed to get up and go. I told God I was giving Him one more chance (I know, who am I to give ultimatums :lol:) but a tiny flicker of faith was reignited.

Then Thursday I got a call about an opportunity I have been praying for. I can't say right now, and it's definitely not certain (even if I get it, I still have one huge obstacle to overcome) but FINALLY there has been movement on one of my major prayer requests!!!!!

Please pray for me if you don't mind, that God's will be done in this situation. Thank you again everyone for the encouraging words and PMs. I really do cherish them. :grouphug:

ETA: A few people commented that many of us are having a hard time because we are close to a breakthrough. It is definitely looking that way!

Last edited:

loolalooh

Meditate on God's Promise Part 1
Meditate on God's Promise Part 2
Meditate on God's Promise Part 3
Meditate on God's Promise Part 4
Meditate on God's Promise Part 5
Meditate on God's Promise Part 6

This also coincides with the devotions that Shimmie (and others) posted. You can't just read each devotion, you have to meditate on each one. Hold on to them because they are promises from God.

This morning I literally had to drag myself to church. I begged God to give me a sermon on his "Promise", but was quickly disappointed. Then I come to this thread and find these videos. Saying an "Amen" in advance. Off to watch. Thank you for sharing.