Question Windows Phone App?

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
At the moment no. However, once the application is ready for the platform we will definitely purchase it and offer it to the users (for free of course).

I am sorry but I do not have any information on when that will happen :/

andromeda

I think I might've mentioned this before (can't find the thread), but the Tapatalk-based Board Express app has been available since the launch of Windows Phone.

Would it be possible to enable whatever version of the tapatalk plug-in is required so that Windows Phone users can acess LHCF using Board Express until an LHCF-specific app is released? Board Express is actually supposed to be able to connect to any forum that has tapatalk installed but LHCF doesn't show up in the list of search results.

TIA!

andromeda

:bumping:

Hi dimopoulos! Just wondering if there are any updates on the Windows Phone App or enabling the tapatalk plug-in for Board Express. I know you're very busy and WP7 is new, so I'm not expecting a dedicated LHCF app anytime soon. However, it would be awesome if us WP7 users (few that we are) could access LHCF using Board Express. I actually was browsing the Board Express support forums and saw that someone (not me :look:) had asked about LHCF back in February - here was the response from the Board Express team:
Hi

Long Hair Care Forum is using vBulletin which is supported by Board Express.
Only thing to do is to ask them to install the Tapatalk-Plugin (www.tapatalk.com) and you are ready to go.

Best regards

Sven

Sent from my LG-E900 using Board Express

In the event that you do enable the plug-in to work with Board Express, you can do this to ensure that users viewing the LHCF website on their WP7 phone are notified of the app's compatibility. I remember this type of popup being used to notify me of lhcf's compatibility with the tapatalk app back when I was using an iPod touch.

I appreciate all the work you do for this forum!

Thanks!

bludaydreamr

I tried to do a search for it, but was there ever an app purchased for Windows based phones? I can't post pics from my phone?