Winter Hair Care Product

MrsHouston

Ladies please list your winter hair products (conditioner, moisturizer, etc.) here. For my winter products, I'm looking for product w/o humectants or glycerin in the ingredients. I've found some products at TJMaxx called Mill Creeks Botanicals (Biotin and Keratin Conditioners) that I'll use.

What products are you guys using this winter?

morehairplease

I am working on my winter regimen/product list now. I am still looking for a pre-poo treatment, shampoo, and co. However, I plan on using the following b/c they have become staples:

Nairobi humecta-sil conditioner, leave in, and hair lotion

Last edited:

chebaby

well i havent used it yet but if it is very moisturizing then i will switch from hydratherma naturals leave in to barry fletchers natural moisturizing leave in.
i will continue to use wen sweet almond cc, unrefined shea butter, cocasta oil and vatika frosting.

MrsHouston

well i havent used it yet but if it is very moisturizing then i will switch from hydratherma naturals leave in to barry fletchers natural moisturizing leave in.
i will continue to use wen sweet almond cc, unrefined shea butter, cocasta oil and vatika frosting.

I plan to order some shea butter oil that I saw in a member's album recently.

chebaby

^^^i saw some on amazon and started to buy some but already had shea butter on the way so there was no need for the oil.

Dposh167

qhemet amla & olive heavy cream as moisturizer...hairveda cocasta oil for sealing...these are the two main products for winter. i can still use the rest of my stuff tho

Toy

I am not going to change my regime,i am going to continue what i was doing before and see how it works out.

Conditioners: Wen Fig Or Sweet Almond,Mane & Tail,Pantene Relaxed & Natural & Dove(blue bottle.

No Shampoo

Moisturizers:Qhemet Root Burdock Butter,Hairveda Green Tea butter,S-Curl,Proline Moisturizer

Oil:jojoba,Castor Oil,Avacodo Oil,Hazelnut,Apricot

Barbara

Princess
No need to change my regimen. I may decide to oil my hair more, since I normally do it once a week. Other than that, I don't have time to give my hair daily attention.