Woman Thou Art Loosed

LovingLady

Is anyone planning on going to the Women Thou Art Loosed conference this year? Has anyone gone to any of the previous ones? :Rose:

Women, get ready for the return of the popular symposium, Woman Thou Art Loosed! The conference is back and stronger than ever!

The powerful message began as a Sunday school curriculum in 1992 by Bishop T.D. Jakes to encourage women from all backgrounds, cultures and ages to find support and hope in one another and God as they become stronger leaders in their families, churches, communities and businesses.

Since its inception, Woman Thou Art Loosed has transformed into a best-selling book, a widely-acclaimed stage play, a GRAMMY®-nominated CD and a national conference that has drawn more than a half-million women from around the world. In October 2004, Woman, Thou Art Loosed, the movie, developed in collaboration with Reuben Cannon Productions, became a box office top-10 hit winning a 2005 NAACP Image Award.

Women you can't afford to miss this life-changing conference as women throughout the world unite to honor God and celebrate one another. If you're a woman who has overcome any obstacle or you're looking to transform your life, then Woman Thou Art Loosed is for you.
Join us in October as many women come together. Woman, Thou Art Loosed will be held at The Potter’s House in the beautiful city of Dallas, October 2010.

BrandNew

Loc'd up and loving it!
:bump:

Has any attended the conference? I'm considering going this year with friends and wanted to see what the experience was like for others who have attended.

BrandNew

Loc'd up and loving it!
Hi smwrigh3, I've never attended either so I'm really excited. I registed back in April and booked my hotel last week. Might end up being a solo trip if my friends don't get it together.

I watched via live stream last year and promised myself I would be there this year.

Lissa0821

I went to the very first conference (I believe it took place in 1996 or 97) it was at the Super Dome in New Orleans. I also went the two years they did a live taping of the first musical CD ( Woman Thou Art Loosed) and second musical CD (The Lady, Her Lover and Her Lord) (I can't remember what years those took place).

I enjoyed myself, the different speaker with the different teaching styles all brought something to the table. I would recommend that you rest in between sessions. I found my attention span would not be that great at the evening sessions, if I didn't rest after the morning sessions.

I would always suggest the same thing for any service you attend, ask God to speak to you and have confidence that you will hear what you need to hear from Him.

stephluv

bumping!!!

my friend just mentioned going this year so thought i would get some feedback from here