WONDERFUL UPDATE to "My 24 year old Christian friend got killed" story

EbonyEyes

Hello ladies!

I posted a couple weeks ago about how my 24 year old Christian friend, Karlos, was killed in a car crash, not long after being baptized (Here's the thread: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=65656)

Well, my family has been praying hard that Karlos' twin brother, Karl, would come to accept Christ for himself.

Well ladies!!!!.....

This past Sunday was youth Sunday and I was in the youth choir and I was also leading the praise team. I was at the mic when I saw Karl sitting in the congregation with his nieces (Karlos' twin girls) and Karlos' best friend, Crystal.

Now, whenever I'm singing in the house of the Lord, I always put my heart into every note and use my voice to help usher in the Holy Spirit. But I said to myself, "This might be the day Karl decides to come to Christ!" So I really really sang this Sunday!! I wanted Karl to feel the Love! :D

And the choir did the same thing. The choir sounded wonderful and sung in the spirit!

And the sermon was awesome!

Now, during the service, I was in prayer saying to God "It would be really awesome if Karl came to you today!"

So when the doors of the church were open and we were singing an invitational hymn, Karl stands up from his seat and walks to the altar.

He decided to accept Christ as his savior and to become baptized!!!!!

:dance7: :dance7: :dance7:

I am soooooo happy!!!!

I went to him after church (i had to work my way through the crowd that was around him!) hugged him, told him that I loved him, and that the Lord will be with him always. He smiled and said "Yes ma'am." I was surprised he said "yes ma'am" considering I'm 3 1/2 years younger than him and people say that I look no older than 14, but I digress.

I had to share this amazing news with you ladies! Out of Karlos' death came one more soul coming to know the love of Christ.

Please pray for Karl as he grows in his relationship with Jesus.

Thanks ladies for reading and for your prayers!

MSee

This is so wonderful. I can just imaging heaven rejoicing for another soul is come into the Kingdom.

kisz4tj

Wow.....we never know the reasons why...I'm glad that there was a public recognition of what God can do despite tragedy.