Wondergro Pure Sulfur

SexySin985

Has anyone ever tried this product?

I just saw this in the BSS store yesterday and I decided to buy it because the ingredients looked good.

Ingredience:
Soy Oil (Vit E), Cyclomethicone (shines/detangles), Castor Oil (soothes), Horsetail extract (sulfur, amino acids, silica), Burdock extract (treats dandruff), Nettle extract (nourishes scalp), Grapeseed Oil (exfoliater), Protein, Coltsfoot extract (amino acids) Olive Oil, Aloe Vera oil (soothes), Tea Tree Oil (antifungal/medicated), Sheabutter, Lanolin, Rosemary Oil (stimulates), Hempseed Oil (omega fatty acids) , Wheatgerm (Vit E, A, D), Lecithin, Menthol, Bht, Fragrance.

I washed and blow-dried my hair last night then I applied the product. It melted right on my scalp and left a wonderful sheen. I wasn't heavy at all and definitely not greasy. I am loving it so far.

As I was doing my hair this morning, the comb glided right through my 16 weeks post relaxed hair. And my roots were still so soft and shiny.

Anyone ever used this product? What are you opinions about it? Good or bad:)

Tene

I got that and the other with tea tree oil. I guess it's alright I don't use it too much.

jasmin

I just bought it but I don't know if I will use it much. The jury is still out on this one.

Phoenix

I bought it last summer when I first jumped on the sulfur bandwagon. I only used it for a few weeks then I switched to MTG. I had braids, so I really couldn't tell how it affected my hair. It absorbed easily though and I liked the smell. I still use it from time to time now when I can't deal with the MTG smell.

Miss*Tress

SexySin985 said:
Soy Oil (Vit E), Cyclomethicone (shines/detangles), Castor Oil (soothes), Horsetail extract (sulfur, amino acids, silica), Burdock extract (treats dandruff), Nettle extract (nourishes scalp), Grapeseed Oil (exfoliater), Protein, Coltsfoot extract (amino acids) Olive Oil, Aloe Vera oil (soothes), Tea Tree Oil (antifungal/medicated), Sheabutter, Lanolin, Rosemary Oil (stimulates), Hempseed Oil (omega fatty acids) , Wheatgerm (Vit E, A, D), Lecithin, Menthol, Bht, Fragrance.
Great ingredients! :up:
I'll be on the lookout for this product on my next trip to the BSS. Thanks for posting this.

fallback

bumping....

I wanted to know if anyone was still using this product. I picked it up today. Sometimes the MTG smell gets on my nerves at night.:lol:

AtlantaJJ

Oooh, that sounds yummy and no petro!!! Down product junkie Down!! :lol:

SexySin985 said:
Has anyone ever tried this product?

I just saw this in the BSS store yesterday and I decided to buy it because the ingredients looked good.

Ingredience:

I washed and blow-dried my hair last night then I applied the product. It melted right on my scalp and left a wonderful sheen. I wasn't heavy at all and definitely not greasy. I am loving it so far.

As I was doing my hair this morning, the comb glided right through my 16 weeks post relaxed hair. And my roots were still so soft and shiny.

Anyone ever used this product? What are you opinions about it? Good or bad:)

MrsQueeny

Wow it looks like they changed the recipe. I had an old jar and it had Petrolatum in it. I like the smell and the product was good but I just didn't want the petrolatum so I gave it away. I will have to go to their site to see if I can order it because I got mine in TX and I have yet to see it here. Thanks for the info. Q

AtlantaJJ

bumping to see if anyone else has used this product, this sounds really good!! I wonder does Walmart sell it? Or would it be at a BSS

ak46

it looks like this:

I bought it about a month ago because of the ingredients as well. I mixed it into my homemade MTG mix to see how it wil affect my hair. I was going to ask about it on the forum too but got sidetracked. So far I like it but it is a little too light for me.

AtlantaJJ

I actually ended up buying some, it is very light, it's not my go to growth aide now though since I'm doing Mega Tek however I got an idea, I am going to add some Tea-tree EO, Rosemary, and cayanne and make it an alternative growth aide..it needs a little souping up in my opinion.

sepiaamor

it's cone heavy, 2nd ingredient is cyclomethicone, not water soluble. Plus, it doesn't do much for my hair but just sit there and shine. So stopped using it in my totally all natural 4b super kinky hair. As I do not relish washing more often than once a week. But with all the other oils in it, the shine is definitely a plus. Just know it doesn't penetrate into my hair, it just sits. And the smell alone!!:wallbash: I want my 3.99 back.