Pantene Relaxed and & Natural (old)
Leave-in:
Motions leave-in conditioner
Infusium23 leave-in treatment
Motions wrap lotion
Black Sassy wrap creme
Oil\Grease:
Motions CPR hairdressing
Doo Gro Thickening growth oil & mega thick (sides)
Wonder 8oil
Pantene Oil sheen
Fantasia hair polisher (color) &hair polisher mist
Tools:
Blow Dyer
Hood Dyer
Flat Iron (love)
Curling Iron
I need heat!!!!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Queenie

Okay, I take it that you don't use all of these one day. /images/graemlins/wink.gif I see that you like to wear you hair staight. Are you looking to simplify your regime?

When I was determining mine, I wouldn't change eveything at once or really often, then you aren't certain of what really works. The other thing that helps is to look a the regiments of those with hair like yours. I target those with 4a hair and thick strands.

missvi

God is Good!!
This is just all my products. No, I don’t use all of them.
My hair is very wavy and to make it straight I have to use a lot of heat.

PrettyBrownEyes

Miss Vi,

Your hair is very pretty. What is your current regimen? It looks as though what you are currently doing works!

By the way, I enjoyed looking at the photos taken in the Virgin Islands in your album!

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
Hey MissVI, your hair is very pretty! I take it you are trying to simplify your regimen. Whatever you are doing seems to be working so far. The only thing that I would prob. simplify is the conditioners/leave-ins or oils. What you could do is use one for maybe 3 or 4 weeks to see which ones really work the best for you. I made a rule for myself that I can't buy new products until I've used the old ones. That has helped me a lot. But if you truly like everything you are using, don't worry about it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

inthepink

I think simplifying...

Pick a shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner (maybe it's the same), leave-in, moisturizer, and maybe a product for shine (maybe the same as the moisturizer).

kitchen_tician

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
I think simplifying...

Pick a shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner (maybe it's the same), leave-in, moisturizer, and maybe a product for shine (maybe the same as the moisturizer).

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto /images/graemlins/smile.gif

oglorious1

Mixologist
Looks like you'll be posting on the product swap board,with all the products you have, you've got PJitis...