world's longest Afro

growinghealthyhair

Damn, hair anorexia is REAL on here :lol:

If home girl walked down my old block, the first thing people would ask her was how many packs it took. They'd be salivating on the floor if they found it was hers.

On LHCF, she barely gets an "eh" :rofl:

Lol. Thats what i'm saying. It kills me sometimes, I don't know why we're so cocky on the hair boards.

DrC

Everyone keeps saying her fro doesn't look big. Can we point to the ladies here that you're saying would give her a run for her money or can "compete" ? I haven't seen em....

Whose hair is 4ft long?

I don't know if she is a member here...but ummmm yeeeeeah......

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=569489

And what about Ms Lala ? I think her fro is waay bigger than Aevins.

Aevin Dugars afro is, big, but I don't think its the biggest in the world.

Last edited:

fluffyforever

It's nice, but it doesn't look that big, to me.

The puff in my siggy would have been bigger than that if it wasn't pushed back. There were many, many adults and children with fros bigger than mine, back in the day.

Switch (y'all remember them? - "There'll Never Be", "I Call Your Name") was a local band and alot of their fans had much larger afros than this lady.

Somebody on here had/has a ginormous fro - is it Ms. Lala? Lemme search.

OT: I just had to say that is my all time favorite song (I Call Your Name) and I sing it out loud every Saturday during my walks. People don't know what I'm singing and give me weird looks, but that is my jam! I blame my dad for my love of older music...

On topic: And I agree that the guys on the album cover had larger fros. But idk, 4ft sounds really big to me, it just doesn't appear to be that big in the pictures IMO. Shrinkage maybe?

Napp

Ms. Nobody
HER HAIR IS 4 FEET LONG!?!?!?! WOW. Shrinkage is something else. incase you guys need a visual on what 4 feet of hair loos like straightened

Ronnieaj

Her hair is gorgeous, but don't forget, Guinness says that the CIRCUMFERENCE is 4 ft. 4 in., NOT the length. There's a huge difference between the two. They just mean that when a measuring tape is wrapped around the largest part that's the measurement, which we all know doesn't equal the actual length.

That said, that is a massive amount of hair going on there. I can only hope for that amount of hair someday :yep:.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Thats way more than 4 feet.

oh the caption said almost 4 feet:perplexed maybe i didnt read it right

Her hair is gorgeous, but don't forget, Guinness says that the CIRCUMFERENCE is 4 ft. 4 in., NOT the length. There's a huge difference between the two. They just mean that when a measuring tape is wrapped around the largest part that's the measurement, which we all know doesn't equal the actual length.

That said, that is a massive amount of hair going on there. I can only hope for that amount of hair someday :yep:.

oh yeah thats way different. maybe i should read a little more closley:lachen:

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I don't care if there are people out there with afros bigger than her. She won the title for the time being. Her hair is no big deal?! C'mon, her kinky hair covers her eyes!!! It must touch the floor when straightened. :lick:

I wonder how is it possible that her hair still grows outward?

Last edited: