• We will be upgrading the forum, gallery and blogs with the latest versions of the software we use. This will cause some disruption. We will however try our best to minimize it. The maintenance will start the first week of May 2022 and will continue until all upgrades are completed (both software and hardware). Thank you for your understanding.

Would This User See The Messages?

FadingDelilah

Okay so me and my friend were having a conversation on here through PM'ing and another user's username was accidentally added to one of the messages. She meant to put @ bold like "at the bold," but instead it came up as @ Bold (but without the space, so it linked the user's name into the message). :lachen:

Would that person now be able to see the message too? Would they be able to see our previous messages in the convo? I only care because personal things were shared in that convo. :eek2: Thanks for any help.

LdyKamz

I think so right? Because it's basically a mention. But then again I wonder since the person wasn't included in the box of people in the conversation. Hmm good question.