Would you buy this...?

Mylin

Hi ladies,
I've been lurking for a few months, joined and now finally posted and started a thread :yep:. I have been following many of your practices and my hair is now so much healthier. I have laid off the direct heat, started rollersetting and I no longer have coworkers brushing hair off of my shoulders every morning. So, thank you!!

I recently bought a new conditioner and I friend of mine told me I shouldn't have bought it because the 1st ingredient was water.

I have two questions:
1. Would you buy such a conditioner?
2. If so, how does the ingredients in this conditioner look to you?

Ingredients: Deionized Water, Organic Kava (Amazon Herb), Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Lemongrass, Lavandula officinalis (Lavender), Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow), Hops, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint), Behenamidopropyl Diamethlamine (Kape SeedOil), Dimer Dilinoleate, Dimethicone Copolyol (Silica), Benzoic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, 3.7-Dimethyl-1.6-Octadian-3-01.3 (Geranoil), Organic Essential Oil Blend

loulou82

Most conditioners contain water as the first ingredient. Water is the definition of moisture. I only know of Aubrey Organic's conditioner that don't have water listed in the ingredients. Back to your question: that conditioner looks good. It contains several of my fav ingredients including lavender, rosemary, and aloe vera.

ETA: Who makes it?

Last edited:

Toy

Hello and welcome to the board also water is a good ingriedient and the conditioner sounds Good,whats the name of the conditioner?

Mylin

Thanks for replying. The conditioner is called "Kava and Lemongrass" and it's made by Amazon Organics. I got it from TJ Maxx.

Sui Topi

those ingredients look good to me lol. What would your friend have preferred as a first ingredient? Dimethecone? (Just being silly lol, girl this is your first experience with other people and their jacked up information. If something looks good to you, or you try it and it feels good. Stay with it regardless of what people say..... and welcome to the board!)

loulou82

Lesson #1: Never list a product's ingredients and not name the product. We PJs (product junkies) need our fix. :grin:

starfish79

Lesson #1: Never list a product's ingredients and not name the product. We PJs (product junkies) need our fix. :grin:

Lawd I have purchased two shampoo/conditioner sets in as many weeks and I was like oooooh looky here! :nono:

OP: I'd buy it...in fact I plan to next time I'm at TJM!