would you cut your hair, in the name of a makeover?

For a new look, you would let them...

• cut it short... they know what they are doing

Votes: 27 10.2%
  • trim or layer

Votes: 84 31.6%
  • lighten hair (more than 3 shades)

Votes: 32 12.0%
  • texturize (if natural)

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • relax (if natural)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • add weave

Votes: 100 37.6%
  • other (explain)

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • do nothing permanetly. They need to work with what I have.

Votes: 138 51.9%

• Total voters
i might be in the minority, but i'd definitely let them cut it.
it'd have to be a cut that works for my lifestyle, though.

Actually I think once I reach WSL I might chop it all off into a short hairstyle. I'm really doing this HHJ to improve the health of my hair and prove I can get it to my waist.

Once that's achieved I think I'll cut it short, lol. I don't want to be bound to one style or one length and it'll be fun to do the journey again carelessly without being 'I want/need to make wsl THIS year!'

No I wouldn't.

Also, I hate makeovers when they cut the woman's real hair only to then go and add extensions later. makes no sense.

Actually I think once I reach WSL I might chop it all off into a short hairstyle. I'm really doing this HHJ to improve the health of my hair and prove I can get it to my waist.

Once that's achieved I think I'll cut it short, lol. I don't want to be bound to one style or one length and it'll be fun to do the journey again carelessly without being 'I want/need to make wsl THIS year!'

UM................................... no:rolleyes:

Only a very small cut. I'm natural and wear my hair natural and in protective styles pretty much all the time. Getting my hair straight is enough of a drastic change quite honestly. I'd be willing to go one level shorter but not shorter than BSL. In other words I'd be willing to go from waist length to MBL or from MBL to BSL. Since i'm still only APL I don't even want to see scissors near me.

UM................................... no:rolleyes:

Lol, that's just my decision for myself.

I might keep it for a few years but like I said I'm not really interested in being tied down to one length, eventually I'll switch it up.

It's just hair to me, so long as it's still growing I'm not worried.:grin:

Back