Would you ever shave it all off?

Would you ever shave it all off?

• I already did! (when I bc-ed, just because i felt like it, etc.)

Votes: 44 31.7%
  • Yes, one day.

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 21 15.1%
  • No.

Votes: 67 48.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trini_Chutney

Peeing in my shower
Nah, but only because I have a big @ss head. I've seen some gorgeous women with low fades though. It really makes you focus in right on the face.

Goombay_Summer

I have been there and done that and surprisingly in recent weeks, I have been thinking of doing it again because it was so freeing and my wash and go was truly just that and IMHO I have a nice shaped head.

Triniwegian

I shaved my head twice in high school, it's the most liberating feeling in the world. I loved it and I kept rubbing my scalp lol.
I might do it again sometime in the future.

Curly Lee

My mom's hair is shaved http://twitpic.com/5gcfu5 so I've considered it just from being around her. BUT I don't have the balls. :lol: I have a big ol head and I just don't feel like dealing with the upkeep. My mom shaves her head allll the time, and keeps on makeup and earrings just to look feminine. I'm not bout that life.

Stormy

I already did. Well, nearly bald this July. I got tons of compliments too. I thought it was the best thing for "me" to go natural my second time around. I loved it! It's growing back pretty quickly too. I have 1 1/2 to 2 inches of hair in most areas.

CarefreeinChicago

I would do it right now if my head was not so big think Tyra , rosiorio Dawson (sp) I am sick of my hair it's Failing out from stress and to cut it would be freeing but my family would think I went over the edge plus I am interviewing right now and don't want to scare the good People

Satya_R

I just cut it off like 30mins ago! Lol Very liberating...I'm not sure if I look or feel the prettiest, but I'm gonna work it. It's a really short cut right now and not low or bald, just because I don't have any clippers and I don't want to look a HAM snipping it myself :lol:

nerdography

I cut my short once, when I transitioned the first time. I had about five inches of growth. I was told I look better with longer hair. I agree, when your head is shaped like a circle bald is not cute.

Uniqzoe

I think I could do it one day. Everytime I see a woman with a shaved head I'm almost awe struck by their beauty and confidence. I picture myself as a senior with a silver, close crop doing the darn thing! :wink2:

MaraWithLove

My sister had part of hers shaved the other day by my mom. Her hair is close to bsl and I was surprised when she had the side shaved off since she's always seemed to be against cutting her hair. Glad to see her step out of her box. I shaved my hair once, many moons ago. :)

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
My mom's hair is shaved http://twitpic.com/5gcfu5 so I've considered it just from being around her. BUT I don't have the balls. :lol: I have a big ol head and I just don't feel like dealing with the upkeep. My mom shaves her head allll the time, and keeps on makeup and earrings just to look feminine. I'm not bout that life.

Man your mom is HOT!!
seriously, she looks gorgeous!
i wanna shave my head sometime in the future, but idk when. i think the right time would be right now, while i'm still in school.
nobody wants me to-all my friends are against it. and my boyfriend definitely says nah-uh.

yorkpatties

I would do it right now if my head was not so big think Tyra , rosiorio Dawson (sp) I am sick of my hair it's Failing out from stress and to cut it would be freeing but my family would think I went over the edge plus I am interviewing right now and don't want to scare the good People

Wig? Best option for starting from scratch.

Embyra

If the purpose of going bald is to feel ''liberated'' then NO .....as i would only spend whatever time i would have spent doing my hair doing my makeup instead :ohwell:

prob spend more time doing that so i didnt feel unattractive so for me its never going to happen

GaiasDaughter24

I bc to 1 1/2 in and LOVED it. I think about chopping often but I'm on a mission right now. After cutting that low, the shortest in my life, I'd totally go bald.

Tiye

Maybe when I'm 90.

Is 90 with a baldie cut a good look?? :)

I might cut it off when I get over my wig phase. Without my hair I'd have to worry about holding my wigs in place - right now thanks to my bulky base all it takes is a few hair pins and the wigs hold solid.

I've cut my hair very short I think twice before - it's very nice to have short hair in the summer or in a tropical climate, and it's fun to watch your hair grow in "from scratch". I've never gone below about 1-1.5" so for me the idea of cutting lower has some appeal.

greenandchic

Is 90 with a baldie cut a good look?? :)

I might cut it off when I get over my wig phase. Without my hair I'd have to worry about holding my wigs in place - right now thanks to my bulky base all it takes is a few hair pins and the wigs hold solid.

I've cut my hair very short I think twice before - it's very nice to have short hair in the summer or in a tropical climate, and it's fun to watch your hair grow in "from scratch". I've never gone below about 1-1.5" so for me the idea of cutting lower has some appeal.

Good question! I may stick to a TWA. :D

SmileyNY

Yes. In fact, I have before & I did it on a whim. Actually, it wasn't a fade... But I cut my hair from APL to less than an inch right after a graduated high school and went natural (b4 it was popular) for 8 years. It's a liberating feeling & I can't say I'd never do it again.

Sent from my iPhone. It does EVERYTHING :grin: ...except make calls :ohwell: