Would You Like To See Hair Tutorials...and What Type?

Black Ambrosia

I would love to see detailed video on blow-drying natural hair straight without damage.... Explaining how to properly hold the paddle brush/dryer, how to apply tension, how not to cause breakage in the process, what to do when there is a tangle, etc.....
I second this but I'd like to see a video that starts with washing. My hair seems to be especially difficult to detangle after this stage. What takes my stylist 5 minutes will easily take me 20. I know I'm not as aggressive so that slows me down but my technique needs work as well.

southerncitygirl

:) Hey Girl @dontspeakdefeat
Please consider:
Tutorials and tips/tricks/products for roller sets on 3c-4c natural hair via perm rods, flexirods, etc. and how to maintain these styles for 5-7 days.
Protective styling tips/tricks
How protective styling can be problematic depending on density/thickness and cause setbacks
What to look for when purchasing quality hair products whether professional or handmade.
Chat about the importance of trimming especially especially when one has fine strands.
Please debunk this whole hair typing nonsense as being most important and break down how many times thickness, density, and porosity trump it!
Explain in detail the difference between density versus thickness (too many seem confused about this).
The importance of protein in your hair reggie

happycakes

Hi!

I'd like to see a video on how to de-tangle color treated hair before washing, blow drying and flat ironing.