Would you try this brush?

yamilee21

QuikStyle Paddle Brush

Or this one?

QuikStyle Half-Round Styler Brush

The ad for these kept popping up, so now I'm curious about them.

Iluvsmuhgrass

I think that I would for my wigs, but not for my grass. I can see those getting gacked up with product and such... :nono:

yamilee21

...........:nono:. It looks like a setback waiting to happen.

:lol: That was my first thought.

This was posted not too long ago...the answer is still no. lol

I did a search, but nothing came up. :ohwell:

My hair takes forever and ever to dry (I washed on Tuesday morning, and it is still a bit damp, :spinning:). These brushes look a little scary to me, but it got me thinking... what if the rubber base of the Denman brush were covered in a microfibre pad? Might that whisk away excess moisture without being as damaging?

Scasey

:lol: That was my first thought.

I did a search, but nothing came up. :ohwell:

My hair takes forever and ever to dry (I washed on Tuesday morning, and it is still a bit damp, :spinning:). These brushes look a little scary to me, but it got me thinking... what if the rubber base of the Denman brush were covered in a microfibre pad? Might that whisk away excess moisture without being as damaging?

Here is the original thread http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=654769&highlight=goody

BronzyBella

All those teeth are so close together, and sucking water outta my hair super-fast isn't a major concern for me. No.

It's kinda cool looking though ;)

LexiDior

I saw this in walmart, it sucks all the moisture out of your hair. I dont think this is a good idea for us.

youwillrise

N to the izz-O... W to the izz-AY

fo' shizzle my nizzle that mess'll leave your hair all frizzay.

im so cheesy. but nah. i agree the others! i can see it ripping the hair out and whatever's left is dry as heck.