Wow.....Joel Osteen!!

MzLady78

For some reason I'm up very early today. I turned on the tv and Joel Osteen was on. Now I'm not religious (more like spiritual) but maaaaan, I am really diggin' this program! :yep:

He's talking about "divine connections" and how sometimes God doesn't open certain windows for you because that's not the path he wants you to go down, etc. It's crazy because I've really been struggling with this issue lately, wondering why certain situations in my life have crashed and burned.

Does anyone have any recommend any other works by him that you think I should check out?

TIA!!!

dlewis

I love him. I get a monthly newsletter from them. I haven't read any of his books but I would think that they would be really good. Go to Joel Osteen.com and they should have a selection there.

MzLady78

I love him. I get a monthly newsletter from them. I haven't read any of his books but I would think that they would be really good. Go to Joel Osteen.com and they should have a selection there.

Well, good morning to you, lady! :grin:

I will definitely check out his site. This was a great start to my day!

firecracker

I think he's a great motivational speaker. I don't have any of his books but alot of people say their very good. I'm glad your day is off to the right start. Happy Holidays chica!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I am watching it too! I love Joel and his message ande I'm a church girl!

I believe in "divine connections" and I believe that a divine connection brought me and my boyfriend together!

A divine connection resulted in me getting the job I have now and I have never been happier. I make more money than I ever thought possible and my manager and my VP adore me!

Joel brings the message simply and without "fire and brimstone!" :grin:

MzLady78

I think he's a great motivational speaker. I don't have any of his books but alot of people say their very good. I'm glad your day is off to the right start. Happy Holidays chica!

Happy Holidays to you too!

It's funny because one of my goals for next year is to become more spirtually centered and work on manisfesting postive things into my life- so this being the first thing I heard this morning was like whoaaa, LOL.

MzLady78

I am watching it too! I love Joel and his message ande I'm a church girl!

I believe in "divine connections" and I believe that a divine connection brought me and my boyfriend together!

A divine connection resulted in me getting the job I have now and I have never been happier. I make more money than I ever thought possible and my manager and my VP adore me!

Joel brings the message simply and without "fire and brimstone!" :grin:

The same thing happened with me. I love my job and I have the best co-workers and supervisor ever!

The money could be better, but that will come. My job consistantly promotes from within so I just gotta make sure I'm doing what I should be doing! :yep:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
The same thing happened with me. I love my job and I have the best co-workers and supervisor ever!

The money could be better, but that will come. My job consistantly promotes from within so I just gotta make sure I'm doing what I should be doing! :yep:

It will come, trust and believe! :yep:
Merry Christmas MzLady!

blackhair

I looove him. I bought his fist book and get a daily email from Joel and victoria (his wife). He is really great. Check his website. He might visit your town maybe soon.