WOW....Something to really think about!!!

Nice & Wavy

Supergirl said:
Can I
say this?
That scared the HELL outta me
!

(that's hell in the biblical sense, y'all! :lol: )

LOL...yes, you can say that! This is a very important video, especially for those who are christians and are not living a holy life before the Lord. It really does make you THINK about your walk right? It did for me and I'm passing it on to many people and the response is the same...."I need to look at my lifewalk a little closer."

For many of us the question should be:

If Jesus was to come back right now, will he be able to say..."Well done, thou good and faithful servant...enter into the Joy of the Lord."???

Blessings....:p

LORD HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Not everyone that says unto Me Lord, Lord shall enter into the kingdom of heaven. But, he that does the will of My Father which is in heaven."
(Jesus Christ)

Crissi

meek&quietspirit said:
LORD HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Not everyone that says unto Me Lord, Lord shall enter into the kingdom of heaven. But, he that does the will of My Father which is in heaven."
(Jesus Christ)

The clip was cool, it wasn't what he was saying that scared me, it was just how everything dissapeared i was like Lord God..what in the bloomingale. My heart did a back flip out my chest...could we give some warning next time lol that didn't feel nice. However I liked the message, that JUST what i needed right now.

I LOVE YOU LADIES! :grin:

Nice & Wavy

Crissi said:
The clip was cool, it wasn't what he was saying that scared me, it was just how everything dissapeared i was like Lord God..what in the bloomingale.
My heart did a back flip out my chest...could we give some warning next time lol that didn't feel nice.
However I liked the message, that JUST what i needed right now.

I LOVE YOU LADIES! :grin:

Sorry that it startled you, but I think that's what's needed for people to see the seriousness of this message.