+++ Wow!! Waist length hair!! +++

pressncurl

I have been wearing my hair in twists since July and lately a lot of people have been commenting on how much my hair is growing because my twists are getting longer. I have noticed also, and I have actually been imagining how long my hair will be when I finally take them down and press again. Anyway, last night I dreamed that I did this and my hair was nearly waist length! /images/graemlins/blush.gif It was wonderful, ladies! But then I woke up and realized it was all just a dream. LOL

Congratulations i can't wait to see your pictures

Edited to say: duh...I did'nt read your post properly, you DREAMT it LOL you really had me going for minute, i'm sure you'll reach your goals soon.

Yeah, I wish! In the dream, I was so happy that I was actually considering cutting it to a little longer than bra strap for added fullness. Okay, I'll stop talking about my dream hair like it's the real thing!

That same thing happened to me last night...I finally took all my weaves and wigs off and blowdried my hair and when I stretched it, it went past my waist!!!! I put it in long braid and then I woke up to my regular old hair...Booooooo!

My heart almost stopped when I read "waist length hair"!
I have dreams like that too once in a while.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif What a great dream! (Why can't I have such cool dreams? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif )

<ul type="square">"A dream is a path to the future.
A quiet belief in the heart.
A small secret wish
nurtured deep in a spirit...
Where all great accomplishments start.

A dream is an endless horizon
that only a dreamer can see.

A dream is a challenge...
A promise of all you can be."
[/list]

That is wishful thinking for me. I am having those "Wow brastrap hair!" dreams andwhen I blewout my hair yestrday, I was so disappointed. I put it in a bun.

Back