Ww Prof Calls Campus Police On Black Student With Her Feet On The Back Of A Chair.

ilong

God's Own
Ladies I use this at work and it's the difference in my foot swelling or not on days where my body seems more prone to edema.

Foot Hammock - It's the best under $20 I've spent in a while.
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0781BQL4X?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd_title

I will also wear and more stacked heel instead of stilettos when my foot needs more support.
@nysister - thank you for the post!! I don't want to scare you or anyone else, but be careful with this type of device .

After I had my first knee surgery I placed a fold up (bleacher chair in a bag) chair underneath my desk to elevate my leg. When I told my surgeon"about my great idea" he warned me that if the "back of my leg, where it bends" (directly behind the knee) is not supported, I would be right back in surgery. Using the little plastic knee model in his office, showed me what could happen due to the stress placed on that area.

Last edited:

ilong

God's Own
@ilong

Me2! My first day at a new job last year and I was asked what supplies I needed and I immediately asked for a foot rest. I had very specific requirements around it too.

I elevevate my foot all the time due to multiple injuries to my left leg (ankle and knee).

Yesss!!!! You may also want to invest in a small little rectangle pillow, to place on your office chair underneath your knees, from time to time. Sometimes I get a tingling sensation in my knees and placing the pillow underneath relieves the tingling.

nysister

Thanks for the info!

@nysister - thank you for the post!! I don't want to scare you or anyone else, but be careful with this type of device .

After I had my first knee surgery I placed a fold up (bleacher chair in a bag) chair underneath my desk to elevate my leg. When I told my surgeon"about my great idea" he warned me that if the "back of my leg, where it bends" (directly behind the knee) is not supported, I would be right back in surgery. Using the little plastic knee model in his office, showed me what could happen due to the stress placed on that area.