X'S

carmella25

X\'S

I wanted to know if I am the only one who cant see any post icons gallary pics, or any thing all I see are x's in that field can someone help help me out?

Allandra

Re: X\'S

I see all of the photos in the photo gallery. Maybe you need to adjust / update your system's settings.

carmella25

Hi,
I could see pictures on any other site that I visit except this one.

Do you know what I should do exactly to see the pics?

Ive already tried resetting.

Thanks

Carmella I have XP at home and I have the same problem. I have adjust the setting every which way and still only have problem on LHCF. I think it is XP and the forums o/s perhaps. I have NT at work and I see no Xs when I use my PC @ work. If I figure it out at home I will notify you. I think it might be XP security upgrades , patches or something.

carmella25

[ QUOTE ]
angelsanrainbows said:
Carmella I have XP at home and I have the same problem. I have adjust the setting every which way and still only have problem on LHCF. I think it is XP and the forums o/s perhaps. I have NT at work and I see no Xs when I use my PC @ work. If I figure it out at home I will notify you. I think it might be XP security upgrades , patches or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks let me know when you figure it out. Ive been trying everything.

sbg4evr

Do you have a firewall on your pc? I have to adjust my settings in my firewall whenever I logon or I see Xs where pictures or avatars should be.

carmella25

I found out what the problem was. I had to adjust some security setting in my Norton Anti Virus. Everything is working now.

Thanks for your help.